Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xSAAMx

Dec 14, 2015
Okay so I've been wondering for a while now, when are you opening the "in maintenance" Servers again? I mean The "free build" server, the UHC server and the parkour server has been closed for a while now. When are you going to open the again? Will you even open the again? Please answere me as quickly as possible! Thanks :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
They are working on it. First they said early summer. Note: we are mid summer.
So I guess it'll be their end summer begin september.

Patience is the key.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
There is not a reason to make a thread like this, because staff have made it clear they will not give a direct answer. As all staff members say, soon. Be patient.. It should be here soon.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There is not a reason to make a thread like this, because staff have made it clear they will not give a direct answer. As all staff members say, soon. Be patient.. It should be here soon.
And what if he didn't knew that staff made clear they won't give a direct answer? :P and asking things isn't wrong ;).

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
And what if he didn't knew that staff made clear they won't give a direct answer? :p
That's true, considering he is a knew forum member. On every other thread about this subject, nobody has ever gotten a direct answer. When you make a thread, you should always kind of look if it has been made before, considering this kind of thread has been made A LOT.
So my suggestion to you, @xSAAMx , is that before creating a thread, look out for other threads like it.

xXPureBeast13Xx

Aug 5, 2016
Hey Guys, Factions is a great idea, but it does take a lot of work and planning from staff. I have no doubt that it will be here in the next 3 years or so, and hope that I could help build the spawn, (I'm and engineer!). Keep playing minigames like Skywars, and Eggwars, They are sooo much fun!

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Hey Guys, Factions is a great idea, but it does take a lot of work and planning from staff. I have no doubt that it will be here in the next 3 years or so, and hope that I could help build the spawn, (I'm and engineer!). Keep playing minigames like Skywars, and Eggwars, They are sooo much fun!
Factions will probably be here less than 3 months, not years. xD (I think that was a typo)

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Apply for builder in order to help the CubeCraft team building!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm no this summer :v

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom