Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
So I just wanna make some things clear. Sometimes "Soon" is a common answer from staff because we get asked when games or updates are coming all the time and that's generally the go-to answer because it gets annoying.

But the reality is, we as staff have no idea what the current state of a games development is (unless we're in the middle of game testing). By us saying "soon" all the time, we're putting pressure on our developers and at the same time giving the community false hope. I'd like to apologize to them and you guys for that.

Thanks for reminding me @Stefanvld :)

So.. when are all these hyped games that everyone has waited so patiently for coming back? I don't know. But what I do know is that the developers are working hard at bringing them back to you guys and even better than before!

The future is bright.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
So I just wanna make some things clear. Sometimes "Soon" is a common answer from staff because we get asked when games or updates are coming all the time and that's generally the go-to answer because it gets annoying.

But the reality is, we as staff have no idea what the current state of a games development is (unless we're in the middle of game testing). By us saying "soon" all the time, we're putting pressure on our developers and at the same time giving the community false hope. I'd like to apologize to them and you guys for that.

Thanks for reminding me @Stefanvld :)

So.. when are all these hyped games that everyone has waited so patiently for coming back? I don't know. But what I do know is that the developers are working hard at bringing them back to you guys and even better than before!

The future is bright.
Tell your developers to take their time. We do not want to play a gamemode that are riddled with game-breaking bugs and half-arsed effort into coding it, as that will make the experience very boring, for both staff and players. Simply give us a very very vague timepoint. Don't rush. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom