Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Have you ever did this?
If so, did you win?
I was playing a game of 4v4 yesterday, but 4 of them left, leaving a 1v3, and the '1' was me. But you know what? I sent a surprise (a giant, 5 minutes until armageddon) and demolished the other team. :D
No proof, sorry. :(

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I won a 1v4 before, I got it recorded but by the time my offense made it to their castle then it was a 1v2, but I still consider it winning a 1v4. The recording, unfortunately, had some issues, but it was still a great match, see my youtube channel to see the video.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Not really. I played tower defence with Some friends. Also That's a tip. Play with a friend or someone That's online and ask him/her to play with you. The change for leaving the game would be decreased and you've don't need to play alone :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Have you ever did this?
If so, did you win?
I was playing a game of 4v4 yesterday, but 4 of them left, leaving a 1v3, and the '1' was me. But you know what? I sent a surprise (a giant, 5 minutes until armageddon) and demolished the other team. :D
No proof, sorry. :(
Yup on portal not sure if I won or not though I forgot

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom