Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
You don't leave for something which takes only a few seconds, so if you leave it's almost always because of something that takes at least a minute. This means that if you have to wait 60 seconds before joining if you use /leave, no one who leaves for a valid reason would be affected by it. It would only affect people who leave after they become a snowman, or because they are about to lose.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
No, no, no, no, no and no!
Why would you need to wait to join if you leave the game?
Yeah sure, let's make the server worse right when it started to become better again.
No, thanks!
Edit: I forgot something that I wanted to say: No!

@SnowyWarz @Cynamooo move to suggestions?

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
No, no, no, no, no and no!
Why would you need to wait to join if you leave the game?
Yeah sure, let's make the server worse right when it started to become better again.
No, thanks!
Edit: I forgot something that I wanted to say: No!

It's to prevent people from leaving and immediately joining a new game when they become a snowman. As I explained people who leave for valid reasons won't notice this and only those who leave because they became a snowman will notice this.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
It's to prevent people from leaving and immediately joining a new game when they become a snowman. As I explained people who leave for valid reasons won't notice this and only those who leave because they became a snowman will notice this.
Still, what if you get kicked while being a snowman? Already looking forward to wasting 30 seconds of my life! And if they want to leave by themselves, let them! A new snowman will get chosen and the game can continue. There's no need to make those players wait 30 seconds. Also, the main snowman leaving is still a rare case. In an uncountable amount of games I've played it happened only a few times.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Still, what if you get kicked while being a snowman? Already looking forward to wasting 30 seconds of my life! And if they want to leave by themselves, let them! A new snowman will get chosen and the game can continue. There's no need to make those players wait 30 seconds. Also, the main snowman leaving is still a rare case. In an uncountable amount of games I've played it happened only a few times.
Isn't playing mc actually wasting life already?

Reactions: Shallidor

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Moved to the correct forum section.

~

My own thoughts on this: I get why it's annoying for your the main snowman to leave one after another, but I don't think it's too big of an issue to warrant some kind of penalty. It's like stopping players from joining duels again just because they left in the beginning of the match because they didn't like the kit.

Reactions: Ruisdier
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom