Dec 7, 2016
EX DEEE

Attachments

• CLICK.PNG
    CLICK.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 195

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
There is a maximum speed you can hit people at. And this would be useless for 1.9+ too lol. Nice speed though

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
lol I keep finding this is the pvp section of the forum....
every time i see you in game you're blatantly hacking and playing it off sarcastically...
then you're messing with other players who hackusate you...
my point is, just stop already... we've seen you hack, you created this reputation yourself.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
lol I keep finding this is the pvp section of the forum....
every time i see you in game you're blatantly hacking and playing it off sarcastically...
then you're messing with other players who hackusate you...
my point is, just stop already... we've seen you hack, you created this reputation yourself.
If he hacks do us all a favor and record it please and report. We don't need hackers

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
i would but its come to a point that if i was to record hackers all the time, i would spend all my playing time recording them(although it would be for the better of the server). ffa isnt the easiest place to play in. not one day do are we free of hackers. especially in 1.8 ffa. but my point is he hacks, and now tries to play it off. @ThatOneMCKid just stop ruining Radials and cnmondell's reputation by saying they target you and call you out for hacking. you obviously do, and those two hardly even fight.

smkorpi

Dec 3, 2016
i would but its come to a point that if i was to record hackers all the time, i would spend all my playing time recording them(although it would be for the better of the server). ffa isnt the easiest place to play in. not one day do are we free of hackers. especially in 1.8 ffa. but my point is he hacks, and now tries to play it off. @ThatOneMCKid just stop ruining Radials and cnmondell's reputation by saying they target you and call you out for hacking. you obviously do, and those two hardly even fight.
If you know this guy is hacking and are fed up with him, record him. You don't have to record and report every hacker. Just do the ones you see aren't getting banned

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If you know this guy is hacking and are fed up with him, record him. You don't have to record and report every hacker. Just do the ones you see aren't getting banned

i would but he obviously isntf coming back to ffa. besides, without a really good anticheat, and not having the ability to tell whos ban and who isnt, im pretty limited to some choices

Last edited:

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
If you have an NVidia GPU, you can use NVidia Share to save the last 5 (or however many minutes) of gameplay without constantly having to record and eat up drive space. It's extremely useful when catching hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom