Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Nu, Why?

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Okay, the problem:
I reported like 4 people last time for swearing and targeting and my goal was to get the muted...
They got reported by someone else and got muted.
Some of them were swearing for "The first time" and got muted by someone else with a different report (It's not this the reason that I'm mad)
The problem is that if they are muted (For 1 hour for the first mute, the first punishment), they should be muted again and for more time because:
a. Two different rule breaking
b. It's what's fair
c. We don't want players like them talking in chat.

Okay, here is my report page, there are 3 reports closed because of the issue I mentioned up
GSQD1Nq.png

This is what the "Staff Member" left in the report.
JqJwUhy.png

This user has been punished via a different report (And now the Sad reaction) --> Thank you for the report.

This is what one guy got for punishment, since it is first mute he will be unmuted so it's not permanent.
TfWr7Hb.png

(Sorry for bad quality)

And this is the screenshot of the "Punishment" (If you can call that a punishment) of a guy that got reported by someone else.

w2AHmTP.png

I can't really believe that People that swear "2" times get only punished for 1 infraction.
My suggestion is not really a suggestion it's just a complain because I think this is not fair with players, the one that reported and in general CubeCraft.

So please, if a member is being punished, muted, whatever... Please check and make them pay what they need to pay

_SnoowFlake_

Reactions: DanDaDino

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Okay, the problem:
I reported like 4 people last time for swearing and targeting and my goal was to get the muted...
They got reported by someone else and got muted.
Some of them were swearing for "The first time" and got muted by someone else with a different report (It's not this the reason that I'm mad)
The problem is that if they are muted (For 1 hour for the first mute, the first punishment), they should be muted again and for more time because:
a. Two different rule breaking
b. It's what's fair
c. We don't want players like them talking in chat.
How exactly can they check of the same evidence was used before, without it being a total hassle?
Without the players already being punished, there would maybe be at least 3x the reports they currently have.
And yes, it may be fair in your eyes, but I think people sometimes get muted for it without even knowing that it was a rule in the first place.
There are tons of servers that allow swearing, meaning that you may forget that swearing is against the rules on other servers. Getting punished more than the minimum is just too much in my opinion.
C is kind of what A is supposed to mean: "We don't want rule breakers"

I can't really believe that People that swear "2" times get only punished for 1 infraction.
If people swear 50 times despite the warnings given out by regular players, doesn't mean they should get 50x the punishment. They may just think that they already know the rules & think others are being offended over nothing.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
How exactly can they check of the same evidence was used before, without it being a total hassle?
Without the players already being punished, there would maybe be at least 3x the reports they currently have.
And yes, it may be fair in your eyes, but I think people sometimes get muted for it without even knowing that it was a rule in the first place.
There are tons of servers that allow swearing, meaning that you may forget that swearing is against the rules on other servers. Getting punished more than the minimum is just too much in my opinion.
C is kind of what A is supposed to mean: "We don't want rule breakers"

If people swear 50 times despite the warnings given out by regular players, doesn't mean they should get 50x the punishment. They may just think that they already know the rules & think others are being offended over nothing.
Makes no sense, I swore 5 times and got permanent muted, why shouldn't somebody that swore 50 times?

NOt knowing the rules... This makes no sense, people should know the rules, if they don't know it's legal well then sorry for them.
If someone hacks and "Didn't know the rules" should they not get punished?

Don't agree with you, how can you defend people that swear, people that make others feel bad, salty people, how can you be on a side that only does wrong?

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell

Actually, it shouldn't be that hard. Just a few clicks would confirm that different evidence is being used for the person. Also, if different people are reporting the same person, it is pretty much assumed that the offender is being reported with multiple pieces of evidence.

I have met people who continuously break the rules throughout every game, and I believe they deserve a longer punishment than those who only do it once or twice.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I've reported 4 people for the endlessmc spam and for selling accounts ( repetitively ) They got closed because they were already punished. The red feels like I made false reports.

Maybe increasing it to 2 hours if they have 2 different reasons of getting a punishment? So 1 hour on each offence.
How does that sound?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Actually, it shouldn't be that hard. Just a few clicks would confirm that different evidence is being used for the person. Also, if different people are reporting the same person, it is pretty much assumed that the offender is being reported with multiple pieces of evidence.
Adding more work to one report, will make a huge difference in the amount of time needed to do 20 reports about swearing. I don't think it's worth it, since reports are already behind all the time as it is.
Makes no sense, I swore 5 times and got permanent muted, why shouldn't somebody that swore 50 times?
Were you muted before that? Was it a targeted offense?
NOt knowing the rules... This makes no sense, people should know the rules, if they don't know it's legal well then sorry for them.
If someone hacks and "Didn't know the rules" should they not get punished?
Knowing the rules isn't hard for people that only play on 1 or 2 servers, but if you play on over 10 servers per week, you might mix up the rules & not believe others when they say it's against the rules. If they continue after the warning, they should receive a base mute. Nothing more, though.
Don't agree with you, how can you defend people that swear, people that make others feel bad, salty people, how can you be on a side that only does wrong?
I'm not per se on their side, but I can definitely imagine a good reason to why they swore in the first place.
If they targeted it to a player however, they definitely deserve a mute IMO.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Adding more work to one report, will make a huge difference in the amount of time needed to do 20 reports about swearing. I don't think it's worth it, since reports are already behind all the time as it is.
Actually, most people who are reported, especially for swearing, are repeat offenders. If a person can be reported multiple times before the previous punishment expires, they will be banned / muted for much longer, hence delaying the time before they are reported again, which lessens the number of reports that moderators have to handle.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Actually, most people who are reported, especially for swearing, are repeat offenders. If a person can be reported multiple times before the previous punishment expires, they will be banned / muted for much longer, hence delaying the time before they are reported again, which lessens the number of reports that moderators have to handle.
See, I was covering the whole "first time" thing. Else I wouldn't be very sympathetic.
Muting someone that already was muted before is different, as the players SHOULD know the rule by know, as they've been punished due to not following it.
I still don't want the offense to be stacked when they have X amounts of reports. 1 punishment is enough.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
The reason the system works the way it works is that after the player has been muted, if they repeat the infraction then the punishment will be longer. And it repeats till the permanent becomes permanent.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yesterday he said he changed it to blue, if he did change it to red, then I have one question, what's the reason why he changed it back?
I think it's because of something that happened on discord. I do not know the full reason why, you can go check, as I said.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I agree that players should be punished for multiple infractions. They could possibly give out the same punishment multiple times if there are multiple different reports.
So for instance someone swears on two separate occasions both before they have been punished by a staff member. Two people report for each infraction and the player received two times the mute time for a first offence.
Rejecting reports that are valid just puts players off reporting people.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I had the same situation with some Emerald rank.
He's now punished for "Targeted chat offense" but what he said to me would give him a greater punishment than he currently has.
I'm really disappointed that he didn't get perm muted.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hey,
if you press on 'closed' you can see what the reason is why isnt punished.
He is already by an other person report.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey,
if you press on 'closed' you can see what the reason is why isnt punished.
He is already by an other person report.
What are you talking about? The second sentence do not make sense ( again. ) Snoow_Flake is saying:
That when a player is muted for the first time, he get's muted for an hour. However, he has 2 offences and that player should have 2 punishment for what ever his offence is.

Please read carefully before you reply to threads. Thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom