Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
1,559
4,666
384
Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
What's your words per minute: https://typetest.io/

LEADERBOARD
1. Joke: 133 WPM
2. Powerofbeds: 110 WPM
3. Eli: 101 WPM
4. Xi1m: 80 WPM
5. Matriox: 76 WPM
6. Cube Nerd: 64 WPM
7. Ma7stroX: 56 WPM


I got this:
1712946751043.png
 
Last edited:

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
1712974862252.png
1712976771401.png

i get 80-90 normally but i keep making typos im so washed

"why do you type so slow when you're a wri-"

1712977008151.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom