Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
1st, 4th, and 36th place let’s go district 2! First time my district has won!

Reactions: Lyriie

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Oregon-Trail.jpg

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
The history of Dreamer during January 2024 hunger games!

- The reaping, it starts out well! I scare @Quackier away

- Day 1, decided to play it safe and take my time. Found a cool cave right away.
- Night 1, found a @Dualninja and decide to truce with her, we spend the night in my cave

- Day 2 starts, DualNinja left me to pick up supplies from a sponsor, and I collect some fruit from a tree.
My teammate @Loskol is brutally killed by @Reesle and I mourn his death, ig he didn't leap feather away in time...
- All I can remember from Night 2 is that I went to sleep. 😴

- I spend the entirety of Day 3 making a slingshot, feeling a little lonely aswell...
- During Night 3 I start a fire, its nice to have some comfort again. In the distance I see @Marieke2001 looking at my fire but soon she disappears again and I didn't see her again that night. I wouldn't have mind the company. Unfortunately my other teammate, @AnolTongi dies from an infection. I cry about the turkish god who was supposed to carry me. Maybe my lonely lifesteal is paying off tho, lets hope.

- I decide to go to the feast, hoping to make some friends. The only person I run into is @Frontlane tho, we fight over some meat but soon he gives up and runs away. While we were so close to each other I felt my heart make a little jump, not sure what all of that means...

- During Day 4 I get tracked down by @Catss but after a long fight with short sticks I defeat her. I can't bring myself to kill her tho, I need a friend in my life. Unfortunately she runs away into the forest after I spare her life.
- During the early stages of Night 4 I find @Frontlane again, he is tired and I offer to sleep in shifts together.

- Gandhi was watching my performance during Day 5 and decides to sponsor me some clean water as a thank you for taking the non violent path. The organiser @Pineapple is not happy with my playstyle so as a punishment he blurs the name of my sponsor, what a jerk!
- My relationship with @Frontlane is going the right way now, I am so happy! In the 5th Night we huddle together for warmth, as it is too dangerous to make a campfire now.

- Around noon on Day 6 I receive word from @Dualninja about teaming up to kill the strong District 2, which still has 2 players alive. I go out to hunt down @Catss and stab her in the back with a home-made trident while my cute new friend @Frontlane goes after @Marieke2001 but instead he kills @Dualninja on accident! That is karma for trying to force your way into our duo for sure!
- @Frontlane is badly hurt after his fight from earlier, but I make sure to take good care of him during Night 6. We talk about the next day, it might be the last one for one of us...

- During the entire Day and Night 7 we cannot bring ourselfs to kill anyone, so the last 3 survivors jus chill and pray there is a good ending to this nightmare.

- As a final deed of love, @Frontlane dies so that I can have a shot at winning against the evil @Marieke2001
But during the same Day 8, I forget to drink Gandhi's clean water and try out some that I find in an old camp belonging to @Casualpoalrbear, he got some tasty berries laying around as well, would be a shame for those to go to waste... Turns out they were poisonous and I die later that day of dysentery. :sadcat:

Thanks for reading guys! Evil may have won this time but I'm sure me and @Frontlane's legacy will continue in the next edition of hunger games! 💘

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland

- Day 1, decided to play it safe and take my time. Found a cool cave right away.
- Night 1, found a @Dualninja and decide to truce with her, we spend the night in my cave

- Day 2 starts, DualNinja left me to pick up supplies from a sponsor, and I collect some fruit from a tree.
My teammate @Loskol is brutally killed by @Reesle and I mourn his death, ig he didn't leap feather away in time...

- I spend the entirety of Day 3 making a slingshot, feeling a little lonely aswell...
- During Night 3 I start a fire, its nice to have some comfort again. In the distance I see @Marieke2001 looking at my fire but soon she disappears again and I didn't see her again that night. I wouldn't have mind the company. Unfortunately my other teammate, @AnolTongi dies from an infection. I cry about the turkish god who was supposed to carry me. Maybe my lonely lifesteal is paying off tho, lets hope.

- I decide to go to the feast, hoping to make some friends. The only person I run into is @Frontlane tho, we fight over some meat but soon he gives up and runs away. While we were so close to each other I felt my heart make a little jump, not sure what all of that means...

- During Day 4 I get tracked down by @Catss but after a long fight with short sticks I defeat her. I can't bring myself to kill her tho, I need a friend in my life. Unfortunately she runs away into the forest after I spare her life.
- During the early stages of Night 4 I find @Frontlane again, he is tired and I offer to sleep in shifts together.

- Gandhi was watching my performance during Day 5 and decides to sponsor me some clean water as a thank you for taking the non violent path. The organiser @Pineapple is not happy with my playstyle so as a punishment he blurs the name of my sponsor, what a jerk!
- My relationship with @Frontlane is going the right way now, I am so happy! In the 5th Night we huddle together for warmth, as it is too dangerous to make a campfire now.

- Around noon on Day 6 I receive word from @Dualninja about teaming up to kill the strong District 2, which still has 2 players alive. I go out to hunt down @Catss and stab her in the back with a home-made trident while my cute new friend @Frontlane goes after @Marieke2001 but instead he kills @Dualninja on accident! That is karma for trying to force your way into our duo for sure!
- @Frontlane is badly hurt after his fight from earlier, but I make sure to take good care of him during Night 6. We talk about the next day, it might be the last one for one of us...

- During the entire Day and Night 7 we cannot bring ourselfs to kill anyone, so the last 3 survivors jus chill and pray there is a good ending to this nightmare.

- As a final deed of love, @Frontlane dies so that I can have a shot at winning against the evil @Marieke2001
But during the same Day 8, I forget to drink Gandhi's clean water and try out some that I find in an old camp belonging to @Casualpoalrbear, he got some tasty berries laying around as well, would be a shame for those to go to waste... Turns out they were poisonous and I die later that day of dysentery. :sadcat:

Thanks for reading guys! Evil may have won this time but I'm sure me and @Frontlane's legacy will continue in the next edition of hunger games! 💘
Day two was really sad day. 😔

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate

What a romeo and juliet story, cuties 🫠

And ofc always THE BERRIES :/

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

Basically all I did in these Hunger Games was third wheel Dreamer and Frontlane's relationship. Oh and I tried to pass Sancookie a sword, he didn't catch it.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him

1706203395845.jpeg

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Special thanks to Powerofbeds for making me a good-tasting drink

He must’ve thought it was delicious too because he suddenly dropped asleep. I never thought a drink could taste that good :0
Does it taste better than tainted drinks/food? I love the taste of tainted food/drinks I recommend it xD

Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom