Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

Do you think the new update is any good?

• Yes, Its the best

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • No, It's crap

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m in the middle, I like some parts of it, but some I would like to have some parts revert back to their original form.
However I think I like it, kore than I dislike it.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What do you think of the new Block Wars update? What's your opinion?
Things here on forums is quite peaceful
But on Discord it's quite the opposite
It's a lot more chaotic on the Discord
People are spamming #bringback5v5
And I'm one of them.... Proudly
I see it good just for the new gamemod

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I'm really happy about the new giga gamemodes, as giga is only Blockwars gamemode I play - as I don't play Bridges or CTF, there's not much I could say about 5v5 to 10v10 change.

The new Rush mode is also great as you finally don't have to spend a lot of time by getting ores and crafting gear, resulting in having more better-geared players in your team and gaining adventage.

ItzOrangey

Feb 3, 2024
10v10 bw has pretty much the exact same gameplay loop as giga, which makes it less fun and unique.
I hope the revert it

Reactions: Neven

Neven

Feb 14, 2024
Good afternoon to all players and fans of the CubeCraft server. I will be especially glad if the developers read my letter. I was very upset after TheBridge game update. I'm a real fan of this game. The 2v2 mode seems interesting. But I really miss the 5v5 mode. 10v10 is not at all the same as 5v5. There's almost nothing you can do in a 10v10 game. That is, no matter how hard you try, you will not be able to greatly influence the game. In addition, there are a lot of players running around in iron armor. I beg you very much - bring back the 5v5 mode. You can see in my server stats that I have played this game a lot and admire it. Please bring back this mode

EpsonBeta

Feb 18, 2024
I think that the changes to the bridges is very good, because teammates increased from 5 to 10, also duels change into duos, This makes the bridges a teamwork game. the number of arrows also increased as well. It makes the game more easier to play. And the trident of the desert map also add some difficulties to us. But about the capture the flag, I think that the update just so so to the game.

• Sad
Reactions: ItzOrangey

qLewiss

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2020
England
10v10 isn't inherently a bad gamemode, it's the fact that they removed 5v5 for no good reason, when it was one of the most popular games on the server. Most people like 10v10 but agree that 5v5 was better, which I tend to agree with. In an ideal world 1v1s, 2v2s, 5v5s and 10v10s would all be available for both CTF and Bridges.

Reactions: ItzOrangey
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom