Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Hello!

I have played tower defense a lot and I have played mainly defense (building turrets etc.).
Please, tell me about your playstyle while attacking (with up to 3 players) and explain why that strategy is good.
I tried sending blazes but archer towers with path 2 stop them so easy.

Reactions: LlTE

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
You could go for Skeleton rush, just get skeleton lvl 4 as fast as possible so they are immune to mage and zeus. Then everyone sends money to the person who has them unlocked and simply spam.

If you want a more mid/endgame attack I'd recommend slimes and maybe blazes cuz the slimes distract the anti-air towers, send witches with them to support and throw aoe. (it's the easiest to get when one goes for slime, second goes for blaze, and third goes for witch, but y'all throw aoe's)

For end-game: Giant lvl 5, Witch lvl 5 and blazes as well. Not really experienced on end-game.

Reactions: Rawrbin and Vict0r

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
You could go for Skeleton rush, just get skeleton lvl 4 as fast as possible so they are immune to mage and zeus. Then everyone sends money to the person who has them unlocked and simply spam.

If you want a more mid/endgame attack I'd recommend slimes and maybe blazes cuz the slimes distract the anti-air towers, send witches with them to support and throw aoe. (it's the easiest to get when one goes for slime, second goes for blaze, and third goes for witch, but y'all throw aoe's)

For end-game: Giant lvl 5, Witch lvl 5 and blazes as well. Not really experienced on end-game.
Such a nice one. I did not know that Lvl 4 skeletons are immune to Zeus!

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
2 players send skeletons at least iv and 1 send witches, very powerful strategy.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
2 players send skeletons at least iv and 1 send witches, very powerful strategy.
Yea. I've got that one but I think witches that are not level 5 are being destroyed by 1 inferno potion

Reactions: LlTE

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I usually start up by placing the a few towers here and there(Mainly ice and mage).
Then I send spiders until I get my gold mine to 50 coins/sec.
Then i usually start to send skeletons and upgrade them to lvl 5.
After I get up to 6k xp I upgrade my goldmine to the best one and then I usually upgrade my teemates's towers if they haven't done that yet.
That's pretty much it.
(Horde armageddon mode+double income)

Reactions: Rawrbin

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I usually start up by placing the a few towers here and there(Mainly ice and mage).
Then I send spiders until I get my gold mine to 50 coins/sec.
Then i usually start to send skeletons and upgrade them to lvl 5.
After I get up to 6k xp I upgrade my goldmine to the best one and then I usually upgrade my teemates's towers if they haven't done that yet.
That's pretty much it.
(Horde armageddon mode+double income)
Sounds a good one. I will try it!

Reactions: LordSidi0us

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Yea. I've got that one but I think witches that are not level 5 are being destroyed by 1 inferno potion
This is true, which is why I send only 1-2 level two witches mixed in with every wave of skeletons. This way, they have to inferno them, this results in a distraction and stops the players from using freeze or meteor potions. This also gets overwhelming the more waves you have. On top of this, there are quite a few players who ignore the witches in a panic and that helps the skeletons get a lot farther. :)

Reactions: Shotgun and Rawrbin

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
I saw that many players love to do early game pigmen rush.

When this technique works you win the game within 5 minutes

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
This is true, which is why I send only 1-2 level two witches mixed in with every wave of skeletons. This way, they have to inferno them, this results in a distraction and stops the players from using freeze or meteor potions. This also gets overwhelming the more waves you have. On top of this, there are quite a few players who ignore the witches in a panic and that helps the skeletons get a lot farther. :)
Hmm that's a good strategy.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I saw that many players love to do early game pigmen rush.

When this technique works you win the game within 5 minutes
I have not seen any pigman rush. Can you tell me about the attack in detail?

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe

I could give u a part of the answer I think:

I use this tactic based on the defence the opponent has. If I realise the opponents defense is mostly depending on their mages (fire dmg) then it is more rewarding to go for weaker but earlier immunity for fire. Because of the speed of the pigmans the few towers that can be used to dmg the pigmans are not that effective anymore. That's why this tactic is used and can win you the game within 5 minutes.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I could give u a part of the answer I think:

I use this tactic based on the defence the opponent has. If I realise the opponents defense is mostly depending on their mages (fire dmg) then it is more rewarding to go for weaker but earlier immunity for fire. Because of the speed of the pigmans the few towers that can be used to dmg the pigmans are not that effective anymore. That's why this tactic is used and can win you the game within 5 minutes.
Okay, there is a lot of sense in that :D I will try it too!

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019
that's right, pigmen are op in the early game, the only things that can stop them are artillery towers

_edoggo_

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2019

I usually buy the 1000 xp mine and then i start sending pigmen with at least other 2 teammates.

It wuold be good if you use health potions near the enemy's castle

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I usually buy the 1000 xp mine and then i start sending pigmen with at least other 2 teammates.

It wuold be good if you use health potions near the enemy's castle
That's a really strong strategy!
I have tried it. It works!

Reactions: _edoggo_

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
My favorite has to be lv 5 slimes late-game. This is only relevant to double income however. It is so fun to send witches with the lv 5 slimes (magmas) because the witches tend to clump together into the magma cubes and so are barely visible making it less likely the opponents will use inferno AOE

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
the best attack is the defence :D i always love building towers and supporting my teammates, so they can focus on the attack. while doing that, i just send zombies in between to get exp for better mine, and later skeletons. this also highly depends on the income tho

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
the best attack is the defence :D i always love building towers and supporting my teammates, so they can focus on the attack. while doing that, i just send zombies in between to get exp for better mine, and later skeletons. this also highly depends on the income tho
Thats what I mainly do :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom