Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ILAVAPRESTON

Mar 28, 2016
My best moment in SkyWars.
It is a 2v2v2v2 (?) in the bone thing volcano thing map. Me and a partied member is in the team, and then he accidentally died when pvping. (Excuses)
I got both of the killer and my tm 's loot, and found an epearl. I epearled straight to mid( no one went there) and actually missed. Thxfully I got a water git GUD bucket. And climbed my way through. I found a kb 3 bone and 3 epearls and nice quality of 90% prot gear, and became the tankiest guy in game. I am pretty sure I got all epearl and gear, but FORGOT TO BURN ALL THINGS EXEPT FOR ALL PROT 4 GEAR. I epearled down stairs and b4 I knew it, he epearled up and almost got up. At this point, there is me, and 2 ppl( team) . They tried to came up, as I shifted and put lava on top of their hole, one of them god applied up and I kb boned him down. He bucketed. The other one burnt lifelessly in the lava. I scooped the lava, and epearled down their as I see him epearl up the volcano. That is y last epearl and I sadly watched him get gear. As tanks as he can be, he savaged all the chests as I found a lost afk(?) player and I tried to kill him, he ran and I used my well-known strat. BOW SPAM ATAATATATATATATATATTATATATA
Rip him
Then there is him left. He is still finding the gear as I knew he won't be as beefy. I saw a chest, got epearl(LUCKY ME) and got up the volcano, just before I reached the top. I want to dig up, he noticed me, and ready to jump scare/ kill me. Poor him. KB BONE OP
to be continued ......................

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Look I was fighting against a team of 4 and I defeated them all because Yes I am good! and I won that game in the map Trees! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ItsDavey_

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
My best moment in SkyWars.
It is a 2v2v2v2 (?) in the bone thing volcano thing map. Me and a partied member is in the team, and then he accidentally died when pvping. (Excuses)
I got both of the killer and my tm 's loot, and found an epearl. I epearled straight to mid( no one went there) and actually missed. Thxfully I got a water git GUD bucket. And climbed my way through. I found a kb 3 bone and 3 epearls and nice quality of 90% prot gear, and became the tankiest guy in game. I am pretty sure I got all epearl and gear, but FORGOT TO BURN ALL THINGS EXEPT FOR ALL PROT 4 GEAR. I epearled down stairs and b4 I knew it, he epearled up and almost got up. At this point, there is me, and 2 ppl( team) . They tried to came up, as I shifted and put lava on top of their hole, one of them god applied up and I kb boned him down. He bucketed. The other one burnt lifelessly in the lava. I scooped the lava, and epearled down their as I see him epearl up the volcano. That is y last epearl and I sadly watched him get gear. As tanks as he can be, he savaged all the chests as I found a lost afk(?) player and I tried to kill him, he ran and I used my well-known strat. BOW SPAM ATAATATATATATATATATTATATATA
Rip him
Then there is him left. He is still finding the gear as I knew he won't be as beefy. I saw a chest, got epearl(LUCKY ME) and got up the volcano, just before I reached the top. I want to dig up, he noticed me, and ready to jump scare/ kill me. Poor him. KB BONE OP
to be continued ......................
The best moment of skywars? Hmm it wasn't really in a game of skywars. I was watching videos from ForGiveMe and I saw when he's pvping, he jumps the whole time. And when he touches the ground again he knocks with his weapon to deal much more damage. That was an awesome moment to discover that smart trick. And since I know that trick Im always using it in skywars pvp!

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I was at the Dino map, and I was having a final 1v1. We were both tactical, and we're stacked with essentials. When I was low, and near the edge, I hit him with the cheap dino bone, to push him off. Before he was under the island, he shot me with some snowballs to drop me into the void too. We were both falling, and it was a matter of who hits the void first. I was so nervous, I couldn't do anything, and it was all up to luck. When I thought I lost, I heard the fire works go off, he died, he hit the void first. Best... moment... ever

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Having some alex skins, when they try to jump but fail then :') Or win when you didn't do anything only grab some loot and then try to fight but then they fail and die :P

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom