Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
I swear like half of the games I join have this. For some reasons, these players always have obsidian rank, and if you're not on their team, you might as well surrender.

Anyways, I don't recall seeing this phenomenon in any other game.
 

KitsuneToru

Well-Known Member
Jul 14, 2020
241
907
99
It's a new game that's especially easy to farm for tryhards. It'll be like this for at least a couple of weeks while all the tryhards try it out and see if it's the game they want to tryhard.
 

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
345
1,318
199
22
Pronouns
He/Him
I swear like half of the games I join have this. For some reasons, these players always have obsidian rank, and if you're not on their team, you might as well surrender.

Anyways, I don't recall seeing this phenomenon in any other game.
Yeah, true, people are farming wins in the new game and trynna to make abuse to get wins, They love to save their salves in the leaderboard.
 

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
I saw them once they destroyed me since i was the only other rank which was diamond especially since i don't even play java much O.O
 
D

Deleted member 491790

Guest
Yea it's kind annoying on 2 team games because the other team stand no chance. Unless you are in that party :)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Top Bottom