Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

supermonkey177

Dec 22, 2013
PotatoLandia
I got my name because when i first logged on, i had to pick a name. in kindergarten, someone used to call me supermonkeyawesomeness as a nickname. I wasn't thinking of anything good. I wanted to put supermonkeyawesomeness, but it was too long. i shortened it so supermonkey and thought, why not add numbers. I randomly added 177. And thats how i got my name

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Basically life long dream is to live in California, which explains the "Cali" and they have a bunch of gorgeous beaches & oceans in Cali so I put em together and caliocean is whatchu got. Nothin' interesting.

orangebernard

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2013
France
steamcommunity.com
Well, long (not long) story,
I was I don't know like 7? I was watching a TV show with my friend @Hydrolord1 AKA Alex, it was Cbeebies I have no idea why and an orange monkey came up who's name was 'Orange Bernard'. I kinda liked the name so I used it for my Moshi Monsters account (Don't ask XD) stangely I didn't use it for Club Penguin I used the name 'Xiu Sun'. When I heard about Minecraft at school I got it before anyone else in my year had officialy made their own account (My friend was using his brothers account back then not @Hydrolord1 someone else :/). I called my account 'orangebernard' and all my friends were jealous at school.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom