Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoseIgnis

Jul 27, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
I have never once seen any of these ideas appear, what truly makes anyone think this will change if they word it better of go more in-depth? They tell us to go here, if we have something, what do you hear of that idea? All Cubecraft really want to make are the 1000s of potential designs for skywars/bedwars maps. Cubecraft, think about the repercussions of your actions before you make such a foolish business decision.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I have never once seen any of these ideas appear, what truly makes anyone think this will change if they word it better of go more in-depth? They tell us to go here, if we have something, what do you hear of that idea? All Cubecraft really want to make are the 1000s of potential designs for skywars/bedwars maps. Cubecraft, think about the repercussions of your actions before you make such a foolish business decision.
Why are you suggesting this idea? If you say this is the current state of cubecraft, it’s already been implemented.

You should make a suggestion here instead, to speak up for what you like to see being changed.

Suggestions take quite some time to be considered, this can be very frustrating, i get that. I have 8 forwarded suggestions atm. However, posting threads like this won’t really contribute to that.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
This is feedback and suggestions, where I’ve seen quite a few threads implemented in the last month. This isn’t something that gets ignored, the thing about the maps is that the designer team is always coming out with new ideas and they typically don’t need to do anything about these implemented suggestions as that’s usually something for a developer to do.
It‘s not fair to blame Cubecraft because they scrapped an update a lot of the community wanted and they have no current way of starting it up again. It also isn’t fair to say nothing they see ever gets implemented, because that isn’t true, it just takes more than just 10 seconds of an admin looking at it to decide whether it’s implemented. If Cubecraft actually never listened to the community and just made maps, I’m pretty sure the player count would be less than almost all the other servers.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom