Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 300154

Guest
For me I've had a chipmunk (super adorable by the way; pretty similar to a hamster), and I'll finally be getting an arctic fox this June. How about you guys?
 
L

Lepzi

Guest
Well I haven't nothing interesting but I used to haven't 2 cats and 2 dogs which surprisingly actually got along very well.
 

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
You better send pictures of your fox when you get one. :o

The most interesting thing I've had was a turtle with my cousins in Abu Dhabi. It was cool. :D
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
These:
papegaaien.jpg

I tried to learn mine to talk. Pretty much failed sadly.
He died ages ago, something like 9/10 years.
Oh well, now I have 2 parakeets.
 

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
For me I've had a chipmunk (super adorable by the way; pretty similar to a hamster), and I'll finally be getting an arctic fox this June. How about you guys?
The Cat My Parents Had & Was Still Alive When I Was Born
No Longer Alive :(

Her Interesting Feature Is The Fact That She Would Always Eat Wool & Cashmere
If You Ever Had A Wool Sweater & She Was Around She Would Just Eat It Fully

But That Was It ONLY Wool & Cashmere

She Had Very Expensive Tastes
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom