Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HellIsHot

Well-Known Member
Jul 13, 2017
238
573
143
25
Earth
Admins have more important things to do. I don't think they will do this kind of things.
 

63f2bf4e

Well-Known Member
Feb 16, 2021
61
95
94
Meh, depends what type of trolling... as long as it’s not something bannable 👀
Agree, something like /killing and saing trololololoo wouldn't be fun, But maybe spawning in a dog and bones for a player would be a fun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom