Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
674
2,425
349
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Does a forum moment count? Back in 2015, CubeCraft held a scary story contest and I somehow managed to win second place! Wish I could still find the thread, but I think it's been lost to time. I still have the Diamond rank I won though, so I'll never forget!
Reliving amazing moments can be great, so I went back in the dark depths of the forums for you! Here is the thread, specifically the message with the winner's announcement. I don't know if this is indeed the one you meant, but here it is anyways! :D
 

Piggygirl120

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2020
14
113
104
24
Fantasyland
Pronouns
She/Her
Reliving amazing moments can be great, so I went back in the dark depths of the forums for you! Here is the thread, specifically the message with the winner's announcement. I don't know if this is indeed the one you meant, but here it is anyways! :D
Oh my god, that's the one! Wow, I'm cringing at just how bad my story was... no idea how I ever placed so high lol. At the same time, I guess it's a nice little time capsule representing some of the popular players/staff of the time. Still, I hope CC does another competition in the future so I can write or draw something actually good to prove myself.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom