Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is my first time creating a discussion of my own and I've always been curious about this. I'm guessing everyone was pretty young when they created their MC accounts so I want to see some funny usernames and skins. Bonus question; why did you pick that skin?

Reactions: Silco

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
This is my first time creating a discussion of my own and I've always been curious about this. I'm guessing everyone was pretty young when they created their MC accounts so I want to see some funny usernames and skins. Bonus question; why did you pick that skin?
When I made my Java account, I called it "bartie2007" I was 10 years old at that moment. It's a cringe name, I know it :p

My skin was just a Steve or Alex :p

Reactions: tobioikawa

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Keanubazz. It was my 11th (I think?) birthday back in 2015, and I finally got my own Minecraft account after playing it at my friends place with his account for a few months. I needed a name really quick, so I was like "Keanu" since, well, surprise surprise my name is Keanu. I pasted bazz after it cuz Keanu was taken, was some weird variety of boss, idk what was wrong w me LMFAO

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
When I made my Java account, I called it "bartie2007" I was 10 years old at that moment. It's a cringe name, I know it :p

My skin was just a Steve or Alex :p
Not cringe, I had much worse. If I'm being honest, it's a good first name. I wouldn't mind even having a name like that nowadays.

Reactions: Lyriie

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Keanubazz. It was my 11th (I think?) birthday back in 2015, and I finally got my own Minecraft account after playing it at my friends place with his account for a few months. I needed a name really quick, so I was like "Keanu" since, well, surprise surprise my name is Keanu. I pasted bazz after it cuz Keanu was taken, was some weird variety of boss, idk what was wrong w me LMFAO
That's such a better name than what 11-year-old me would have created. I wish I had a name like that back then...

• Sad
Reactions: Lyriie

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I think I was 7 or 8 and my dad picked my user: RnR_Farms, and my first skin was a creeper in a suit because I thought it looked cool

• Haha

Akqi

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2019
Roosendaal
I remember it like yesterday, watching "dusdavid" and him playing the most famous gamemode in the netherlands and got my parents that far to buy minecraft, and as usual my name was OfficialRobert

• Wow

Seba1148

Aug 20, 2021
My first username was Seby1148 and my skin was a kawaii girl, I choose that one because, in that time, I liked much more to wear a girl skin than a boy skin.

• Love

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I was only nine years old when I made my Minecraft account, so I don't really remember what I was thinking when I came up with my username: "quicksilver04". I couldn't figure out how to change my skin for ages but eventually I found a creeper skin.

• Love

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
My friends like to make fun of my first name / skin LOL but my first IGN was Videoguy612, I had that name since my birthday is on the 12th of June, and I loved watching YouTube videos, and my first skin was this really cringey creation I made LOL

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom