Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Think I called my first PE account from 2015 something like KingGamerTV2, which makes me sound like a 2012 Hypixel player/EthanGamerTV fanboy. My PS3 account from 2017 was called b235189jay (not sure if that's the proper name, the numbers might be wrong). I had a second PSN account, where I think the name "EnderPlays2135" first originated. I changed the name of my original account to "XboxPlayer7319" (again, I don't remember the exact numbers) and I just started using it. My PS4 name when I got it in 2019 was "EnderPlays l PlayStation" (that's an L because you need to have the last name, it's really stupid), but once I stopped playing Fortnite I changed it to "Ender l PlayStation". My PlayStation account is the only one (apart from my Fortnite account from 2019) that still has the name EnderPlays2135. But when I stopped playing Fortnite, I had a huge issue. The Better Together update happened, and with it came the issue of needing a Microsoft account. I ended up using my old one that had the name "EnderPlays25" due to the 10-character limit back then. It's gone, and my second account that I play Java Edition on (but very rarely, plus I'm bad at PC and have a Chromebook, not a Windows or Mac PC. Most of my social media now has the name "EnderPlays25" apart from my Discord tag, of course, which has the tag Ender#3218, removing the "Plays" bit and changing the numbers around. Talking about Nintendo, I don't remember the Nintendo account name. The name for my Switch account is Ender, and in 2019 my alt was called EnderPlays, but in 2021 I changed the alt's name to Enderian, for no particular reason, just that it sounds cool.

Pretty much:
2015: KingGamerTV2
2017: KingGamerTV2 b235189jay
2018: KingGamerTV2 XboxPlayer7319
2019-2020: EnderPlays25 EnderPlays2135 (EnderPlays l PlayStation) EnderPlays2135 Ender (EnderPlays)
2021: EnderPlays25 EnderPlays2135 (Ender l PlayStation) Ender#3218 Ender (Enderian)

• Wow
Reactions: tobioikawa

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
My first username was ItsAussi3Gal and I never had a set skin I always changed it but this was my very first consistent/longer term skin. My name has had many variants but always connected back to my original and is now Zee because everyone would say Aussie but really exaggerate the 'ssie' and so here we are.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 54
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom