Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey9009

Jul 25, 2021
Ok so one time, I was playing on eggwars teams of 4, on the food map. We were all in iron armour, but the enemy team had diamond armour, however they did not have an egg. They were attacking us and were on our bridge. I didnt have a bow, so I made a tnt cannon. I lit the tnt cannon and it blew up the bridge right under a really powerful full diamong guy! I WISH i had recorded that

Reactions: WaspBrain

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I played eggwars solos it was 1v1 i didnt have and my oponnent too i was on bridge when he pearled to me. We both threw ourselves into the void he died like 0,5 s before me. I know its not much but i dont remember moment when i was more happy and i feel like Pro.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I played eggwars solos it was 1v1 i didnt have and my oponnent too i was on bridge when he pearled to me. We both threw ourselves into the void he died like 0,5 s before me. I know its not much but i dont remember moment when i was more happy and i feel like Pro.
it was when i clutched 2 times in a single game and won (5 block-clutch!)

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
LMFAO SAME IN THE GOLF MAP!

Bananazz

Aug 8, 2020
I was playing solo eggwars and there was a full diamond guy getting ready to rush my egg. I was naked with nothing so I just jumped down on him and punch him into the void.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This is my best play ever. I don't think I'll be able to get a better one anytime soon xD

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Beating leaderboard players who have been older than me.

Last edited:

nukestriker17

Oct 6, 2021
i am intrested in people their best play or game in egg wars let me know!
My best play in Eggwars was in a 4 v 1 along with a kill streak of 44. My total kills is 19,885. I did play a few rounds today, so might be 20,000 soon. If you want to 1 v 1 me, just friend me: Nukestriker17! 😀

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
My best play in Eggwars was in a 4 v 1 along with a kill streak of 44. My total kills is 19,885. I did play a few rounds today, so might be 20,000 soon. If you want to 1 v 1 me, just friend me: Nukestriker17! 😀
Noice Keep Going !
(dont wanna pvp so i dont get shot into the void 👀)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom