Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Hey there people of the internet.
Yesterday I bought a new Minecraft account because my old one got hacked, but that doesn't matter anymore!

If you can see my name on my Minecraft Account is now: Friendshipper, I really love this name. Thank you @Finixly and @Lions that you told me to use this nice Minecraft Name!

But I have to ask you all something because I don't know what to do sadly. I changed my discord account to Shipper, but what name should I use on the forums?

Should I use, Voltage or Shipper?
Let me know because I don't know what to do.

Thanks for reading! :D
Greetings, Voltage.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 294498

Yesterday I bought a new Minecraft account because my old one got hacked, but that doesn't matter anymore!

If you can see my name on my Minecraft Account is now: Friendshipper, I really love this name. Thank you @Finixly and @Lions that you told me to use this nice Minecraft Name!

But I have to ask you all something because I don't know what to do sadly.. I changed my discord account to Shipper, but what what name should I use on the forums?

Let me know, because I don't know what to do..

Greetings, Voltage.
Make your forums name: Friendship

Altough, I'm pro name creator, you can hire me for free :p

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land

But I have to ask you all something because I don't know what to do sadly.. I changed my discord account to Shipper, but what name should I use on the forums?

Let me know, because I don't know what to do..

Greetings, Voltage.
I recommend you yo use voltage in the forum and put your discord in your forum info

Greetings!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I never understood how is possible that someone hacks your Minecraft Account. Does this means he has your e-mail and password?

upload_2020-3-19_19-59-43.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom