Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Hey there people of the internet.
Yesterday I bought a new Minecraft account because my old one got hacked, but that doesn't matter anymore!

If you can see my name on my Minecraft Account is now: Friendshipper, I really love this name. Thank you @Finixly and @Lions that you told me to use this nice Minecraft Name!

But I have to ask you all something because I don't know what to do sadly. I changed my discord account to Shipper, but what name should I use on the forums?

Should I use, Voltage or Shipper?
Let me know because I don't know what to do.

Thanks for reading! :D
Greetings, Voltage.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 294498

Yesterday I bought a new Minecraft account because my old one got hacked, but that doesn't matter anymore!

If you can see my name on my Minecraft Account is now: Friendshipper, I really love this name. Thank you @Finixly and @Lions that you told me to use this nice Minecraft Name!

But I have to ask you all something because I don't know what to do sadly.. I changed my discord account to Shipper, but what what name should I use on the forums?

Let me know, because I don't know what to do..

Greetings, Voltage.
Make your forums name: Friendship

Altough, I'm pro name creator, you can hire me for free :p

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land

But I have to ask you all something because I don't know what to do sadly.. I changed my discord account to Shipper, but what name should I use on the forums?

Let me know, because I don't know what to do..

Greetings, Voltage.
I recommend you yo use voltage in the forum and put your discord in your forum info

Greetings!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I never understood how is possible that someone hacks your Minecraft Account. Does this means he has your e-mail and password?

upload_2020-3-19_19-59-43.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom