Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey all, I was just recently playing a solo Skywars, and I built to napo2785's island, and I couldn't hit him, as shown in the video:

You see, I would usually report things like this on my own, but I'm not too sure what category I would put this report in. Is he using a hacked client? Is it bugging up? I'm not sure.

(I apologise for the poor quality of the video, my friend had just quickly grabbed my phone and recorded it whilst I had the chance), oh and I just made this Youtube channel to post recordings I can use to report with. So don't expect anything big :P

But yeah if anyone knows if I should report him or not, please let me know!
Thanks.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @Foxy11,

If I am right, this is a bug. Please report this bug here.
However, I would gather some better video evidence since you don't really see it on this video. Also, can you record your own screen with a screen recorder? I'll put some good and free screen recorders in a list right under here:

- OBS (Open Broadcast Software)
- Fraps
- Bandicam

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello @Foxy11,

However, I would gather some better video evidence since you don't really see it on this video. Also, can you record your own screen with a screen recorder? I'll put some good and free screen recorders in a list right under here:

- Fraps
- Bandicam
Thank you @iCheeetah , I do have a screen recorder, but I wasn't recording at the time so I had to quickly grab my phone :D. Thank you for the info!

Reactions: Ducky

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello @Foxy11,

- Fraps
- Bandicam
Just reporting it wouldn't really help if they don't have a cause.

I do think the cause could be them lagging slightly

Reactions: Foxy011

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I think it's just a bit of lag. I've been searching around and I've seen a bug report on the Mojang site. It's not a bug which is exclusively on Cubecraft, it's a hopedully known bug and I hope it will get fixed soon. As stated above, reporting the bug is pretty much useless since the bug is on Mojang's side.

Reactions: Foxy011
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom