Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reaper5045

Apr 11, 2020
I love playing skywars in cubecraft but when i started it did not have alot of hackers now its almost every round there is a flyer or kill aura the worst ones are the ones who get it all auto gear or the ones that go through blocks and can break them with one hit i tried to find ways to beat them i tried to find what i call hack flaws every hack has a flaw in it but i guess when i did start learning other players did what i did then 1 month later the hacks changed the flyers could fly faster with less glitches and if you shot them they did not fall then the kill aruas they could have it as far as they wanted to kill all players at the first start of the map now i have no proof that i have done this but go ahead and ask other players i bet you they will say oh yeah i used to kill hackers to. Now cubecraft and hackers i hope you are reading this especially hackers cause i have an idea that might stop it. There is only three ways to hack one is easy you go to a hacked client and download it simple but what it does is it changes the encrypted code the code yall built to hide or stop flying or anything if you changed it everyday or had a program that mixes it up it might work nexus b13 is a hacked client cubecraft go see who is on the list of what it can hack. Second you can change the encrypted code this is really hard cause you need a key not any key the person or persons who made it then you need to know what the numbers and letters mean so it takes awhile i have no idea how to stop this you should use a program like i said with the hacked clients which is a program that mixes it up every few minutes. The third one you will have to figure for i do not know how to stop it the dark web is widely used for hacking or learning hacking this program or whatever it is should be killed but there is no possible way to do so. cubecraft please do something about hackers make skywars fun again please

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
@Reaper5045. What you said is very true but Cubecraft has 3 new Anticheat / Sentinel devs that are working hard to improve Sentinel and improve the playing experience for us players.

USDollar

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Yea, it will probably be fixed soon, even though I dont play on bedrock. Ngl java has the same problem, but it will be dealt with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom