Votes: 16 76.2%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumperjombombo

May 18, 2016
Below is my opinion on the anticheat that the Cubecraft network has made and how I can get really annoyed with the people that try to say that the anticheat will be false banning players

I would just like to make a comment to say this. If the Anti Cheat wasn't a autoban anticheat there would be a massive problem. Staff would be receiving 1000's of reports a minute and barely anyone would be banned. So therefore you will end up with these two decisions, AntiCheat or no AntiCheat. My question to you is which one would you prefer and as we have seen, the anticheat is amazing and i barely ever see it false ban and it has great detection systems. Thank you to all of the developers who have worked on the AntiCheat and <3 to all the community.

My final comment that is that if they wanted the Cubecraft developers could add a feature so that the staff can be able to check the logs of a player and then from that be able to determine if they are cheating. This would be useful in the scenario if someone got banned for a lag spike. The staff members would be able to review the logs and determine that what the player has said fits the logs and then most likely he was false banned. The only problem that I can see with this system lies with the staff then having to be able to analyze the logs effectively and efficiently so that they can come to a good conclusion, it can be hard to be able to teach all of the staff members on the Cubecraft network how to analyze these logs correctly and as always there is going to be a possibility of human error.

My final point that I would like to make is to do with the fact of people making comments that the AntiCheat will be false banning a lot of people. There will always be a factor of someone being false banned, this is because as well as you being able to be banned by the anticheat, you can also be falsely banned by a staff member. To go along with this I would like to say that it's less likely for the anticheat to ban someone because it can get a lot more accurate information and then it can also make a better judgement than a human can

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This thread could've been helpful when the anti cheat came out.

I guess you are asking for other peoples opinions, but the only huge downside to the anticheat is that the occasionally player gets banned and they get unbanned soon and continue playing.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Honestly, there are a lot of people who have opinions about things, maybe Sentinel has made some mistakes, however to truly know if it did you would have to be on the inside of that circle!
Also, don't feel upset of others opinions! Its just how we get along and decide how things work here! <3

Much love <3

Reactions: Jaistrix

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Honestly, there are a lot of people who have opinions about things, maybe Sentinel has made some mistakes, however to truly know if it did you would have to be on the inside of that circle!
Also, don't feel upset of others opinions! Its just how we get along and decide how things work here! <3

Much love <3
@TyFoxy Please do not Necropost as it is against forum rules. I Quote:

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom