Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GetSwept

Apr 16, 2020
I am always looking for new strategies that I can implement into my game. So if you have any strategies that you would like to share feel free to reply to this and ill check it out!

Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I am always looking for new strategies that I can implement into my game. So if you have any strategies that you would like to share feel free to reply to this and ill check it out!
Hi!
I consider myself a Rusher player, my strategy is to fastbridge / breezilybridge to everyone and try to make all the kills that I can without worrying about losing since it is just a win.
So I'm not tryhard
I hope you will like this strategy!

Reactions: GetSwept

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Depending on the map you can use a few strategies,
  • Close island
Get a weapon some gear and rush (basic, take the swordsman kit). Look out for the second player rushing you, you might be low on health!
  • Island with a lot of diamonds + islands far away and/or easy blockable entrance to the diamond (or luck)
If it's not OP, take the digger kit and get the diamond and get stacked
  • Some weird ranks choose normal
Type in chat /hub, no just kidding. Pray for the Java algorithms to give you chests with good loot and do what's above (depending on the island situation)

And, @ImMarto you can do the breeze??? Amazing!

Bubbeltjes

Mar 1, 2019
Alternatively, you can try the enchanting kit to bring alive new tactics. Maybe you can create a powerII-bow in certain maps (normal mode), which is really powerful. People don't expect a fire aspect or knock back sword in basic or normal mode. You can take this to your advantage. Some maps naturally have anvils in them, which makes it perfect for the enchantment-kit.

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Just take all the chest quickly with the kit the lumberjack , and go to other island quickly with (breezilybridge, an technique that makes you make the bridge more fast but fast( in maps like Rainbow you don't need bridges for go to other islands and in maps like Paris go quickly to the middle). You make normal bridge too but remember to select the lumberjack kit for destroy the chests and take the stuff more fast.

m3nt05p3r50n

Mar 29, 2020
UK
I would say don't play too defensively because you'd give them time to gear up so always attack when vulnerable. Bridging is a do or die thing: do it quickly or lose the loot. Looting the chests (even breaking them for efficiency) is a great way to push an advantage. Apparently jumping and hitting causes more damage so try that too!

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, strategies. Actually skywars isn't a strategy game like eggwars, I've always seen skywars as a rush game, tho I'm going to tell you one strategy that may work to you.

The strategies quite depends of the kit you choose before starting the game, for example if you choose tnt kit, you can make a good strategy:

You'll need blocks, armour, sword and water and a button (in most cases). You can go up making a bridge covered around you, to avoid players shooting you, then, you get place with at least 10 blocks of high. Then, you begin dropping tnt, so the player will have to run damaged for the explosions (if you did it well).

The rest is imagination xD

Reactions: GetSwept
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom