Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I love CubeCraft as well, it was the first server I ever played in 2015 when I first bought Minecraft, and I also love it because of its community, the lack of toxicity and its original games such as Eggwars.

• Love
Reactions: Snowy54

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
CubeCraft is the only server I've really played. It genuinely entertained me for a big part of my life, it has all sorts of games that I really enjoy. Overall, I think Cube is a great server ^_^

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly CubeCraft is my favorite server and it deserves at least 10k online players at once on the Java network in it's most active hours. Even though it has some flaws and bugs, I still love the server!
It is my favourite server too, someday 5 years ago it used to have 25k users or more during peak hours. But it suffered a huge playercount decrease in the last years sadly. It is still recovering from the 1.8 shutdown, but I have to say that the player count is getting better slowly on Java. Which is being a very difficult work and a headache for the staff team, but they are slowly getting it, though.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
It is my favourite server too, someday 5 years ago it used to have 25k users or more during peak hours. But it suffered a huge playercount decrease in the last years sadly. It is still recovering from the 1.8 shutdown, but I have to say that the player count is getting better slowly on Java. Which is being a very difficult work and a headache for the staff team, but they are slowly getting it, though.
Yeah I remember it getting more players, but the 1.8 shutdown was a huge advantage because it made Cubecraft unique, and I am glad they did it

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
It's my favourite server! The are so many great games and all the lobbies are so well made. Plus it's nice that the forums are active too

• Love
Reactions: Snowy54
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
Top Bottom