Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
My favorite minigame is survival games. Even though it's a featured game (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/give-survival-games-another-chance.292232/ 👀) it is still tons of fun for me :D
I used to like Lucky Islands a lot, but then I kept dying in so many random ways that I became toxic and eventually got temp muted. I'm considering getting into EggWars, and idk about SkyWars right now.

• Love
Reactions: Snowy54

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
For me, it's definitely Lucky Islands! It can be really chaotic sometimes, but that is what makes it fun in my opinion. PVP skills also aren't really necessary since there are lots of ways to kill people. (:

Reactions: NadineCraftPE

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
For me, it's definitely Lucky Islands! It can be really chaotic sometimes, but that is what makes it fun in my opinion. PVP skills also aren't really necessary since there are lots of ways to kill people. (:
So true! And that's why I way better at Lucky Islands than Skywars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Lime

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey there! What is your favourite minigame? Mine is Skywars :)
Skywars ofc. It's pretty fun to learn new tactics and move everyday and raging and crying after getting bullied by a guy who's obviously is 600 quintillion+ times better than me.

Also I love ctf, it's pretty buggy atm and I always get teammates with negative iq. I had to carry every single one of them every each game and most of the time the opponent team if filled with people who's good and can jumpbridge.

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Easily Eggwars. It's like Skywars but you have to put more effort into the game. Even though they both require minimal amounts of thinking, at least in Eggwars you get to defend an egg, have a second life, etc. Also, normally the games take longer so it gives you more of a chance to play the game.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Not even a question, SKYWARS is the best game! I also play Egg a bit with tryhards & in tournaments, Lucky Islands when I'm in a mood for it and Arcade games when they're in featured! But Skywars is the best, change my mind.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom