Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I love Mini Eggwars, Seek the right item, Stack 10/12 blocks high, Be the last knight standing, and Lucky PVP (only on normal mode tho, when it is hard you also ge t Unlucky items)

Lucavon

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
Germany
lucavon.de
I really like the one where you have to shoot the chickens falling down on you. It's fair for everyone, relatively easy AND a lot of fun!

On the other hand, the one where you have to land on slime blocks is my least favorite - if you land on the edge of a slime block, above lava, so technically not on the ground, you still die. To make sure this doesn't happen, you can use the glass floor to align yourself with the middle of the block, but it's still something that's just frustating...

And about the boss minigames: I don't really like any of them. Many are PvP-heavy, or aren't easy for casual players. The 3-point reward is what I like the least about the boss minigames, as they can easily turn the tables and cause you to lose last-second, which is very frustrating. I understand that they're worth 3 points for this specific reason - giving players a chance to catch up and win - but I think that should have been done differently.

The spleef one is alright, even though it's laggy for players with smooth lighting on because it's floating over the void. Breaking a block that is part of a platform floating over the void causes the client to re-calculate the lighting, which in turn causes lag, making the best boss minigame unplayable for me, despite my computer being more than capable.

All in all, I like the game, but some aspects of it can be pretty irritating.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer and Hoshi
D

Deleted member 373055

Favourite Microgame: The laser one
Favourite Boss battle: Fly through the hoops

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Normal game: enchant an item or find an item in the chest and buy an item
It’s just looking and speed, I really enjoy that
Boss game: color floor! An amazing game!

Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom