Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This is my best 9000IQ kill:
I had only an efficiency 8 diamond pickaxe, some food and blocks. There was a very stacked player slowly coming to me and I built a wall so they couldn’t kill me. When they got close enough, I jumped over the wall and destroyed the blocks below them.

Reactions: luv! and Lyriie

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Mine is when I was afk the entire game of tea party, then came back to see my team was at the brink of death. I quickly gathered armour and blocks and began using an already built bridge to the base parallel to mine. Once their, I was the only player left against two players in full iron with diamond swords and potentially bows, so I think to myself; I need to get stacked too. I rushed to mid with a limitless amount of blocks in case of a bunch of negative scenarios I imagined where I’d get stuck under the map became a reality. I managed to gather around 78 diamonds (1 stack and 14 diamonds) until I saw the two players running towards mid; utilizing a skybridge. Hesitant, I began to make my way towards an empty base; using another already built bridge of course. Now is also a good time to mention; we all didn’t have eggs. Once I was at the base, I went towards the shop to realize that both players had ended pearls and were right behind me. Thinking irrationally, I shift clicked and spent all my gold on golden apples and in a split second; bought a diamond sword and an enderpearl. I got hit once and took an outrageous amount of damage. I realized they also had sharp 5 diamond swords. I knew I had to get out of there or else I’m dead. Here’s where the 9k IQ comes into play. I ran towards the bridge and blocked myself in a box in case they had bows which to my surprise, wasn’t the case. I saw them approach the bridge, so in my head I’m planning on how I should attempt to knock them off, as hand to hand pvp wouldn’t end in my favour. I knew if I were to try and knock off one of them, the other would surely get me. They weren’t separated and were moving close; however, they were far enough where I wouldn’t be able to get them both in one go, then pearl clutch. Then it hit me! I threw my pearl straight up into the sky, then ran and suicided one of the two off into the void. As I was falling into the void, I ate a golden apple then desperately waited and hoped my enderpearl lands. I saw in chat that the guy I suicided for died. As I was at 2 hearts from void damage, I teleported right where I threw the pearl. “It worked!” I thought to myself. Now I had to deal with the last one, which shouldn’t be a problem considering I’m very good at bridge fights. I managed to easily knock the other player into the void too; hence winning the game. That was my smartest play in Eggwars. Yeah I might of made it sound waaaaay too climatic. 😅

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I cross teamed with some dude to kill another team three years ago and didnt get banned.

teaparty.

• Wow
Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I hid on the back side of the chair in teaparty, then when they tried to run to our base, i got four bow hits in a row.
shoot bow, ding, repeat 4 times
I should mention these guys had full iron and sharp 5 and we had nothing more then leather, and one of my friends had a diamond sword.
4 deaths, followed by 4 rage quits.
I'll never forget it.

• Wow
Reactions: SomethingNeon

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
about three games, theres always a guy with full iron, and im one of those god mobile players, i knew they were mobile when they swing the air once, i only had leather armor and i killed him

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom