Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This is my best 9000IQ kill:
I had only an efficiency 8 diamond pickaxe, some food and blocks. There was a very stacked player slowly coming to me and I built a wall so they couldn’t kill me. When they got close enough, I jumped over the wall and destroyed the blocks below them.

Reactions: luv! and Lyriie

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Mine is when I was afk the entire game of tea party, then came back to see my team was at the brink of death. I quickly gathered armour and blocks and began using an already built bridge to the base parallel to mine. Once their, I was the only player left against two players in full iron with diamond swords and potentially bows, so I think to myself; I need to get stacked too. I rushed to mid with a limitless amount of blocks in case of a bunch of negative scenarios I imagined where I’d get stuck under the map became a reality. I managed to gather around 78 diamonds (1 stack and 14 diamonds) until I saw the two players running towards mid; utilizing a skybridge. Hesitant, I began to make my way towards an empty base; using another already built bridge of course. Now is also a good time to mention; we all didn’t have eggs. Once I was at the base, I went towards the shop to realize that both players had ended pearls and were right behind me. Thinking irrationally, I shift clicked and spent all my gold on golden apples and in a split second; bought a diamond sword and an enderpearl. I got hit once and took an outrageous amount of damage. I realized they also had sharp 5 diamond swords. I knew I had to get out of there or else I’m dead. Here’s where the 9k IQ comes into play. I ran towards the bridge and blocked myself in a box in case they had bows which to my surprise, wasn’t the case. I saw them approach the bridge, so in my head I’m planning on how I should attempt to knock them off, as hand to hand pvp wouldn’t end in my favour. I knew if I were to try and knock off one of them, the other would surely get me. They weren’t separated and were moving close; however, they were far enough where I wouldn’t be able to get them both in one go, then pearl clutch. Then it hit me! I threw my pearl straight up into the sky, then ran and suicided one of the two off into the void. As I was falling into the void, I ate a golden apple then desperately waited and hoped my enderpearl lands. I saw in chat that the guy I suicided for died. As I was at 2 hearts from void damage, I teleported right where I threw the pearl. “It worked!” I thought to myself. Now I had to deal with the last one, which shouldn’t be a problem considering I’m very good at bridge fights. I managed to easily knock the other player into the void too; hence winning the game. That was my smartest play in Eggwars. Yeah I might of made it sound waaaaay too climatic. 😅

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I cross teamed with some dude to kill another team three years ago and didnt get banned.

teaparty.

• Wow
Reactions: 404Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I hid on the back side of the chair in teaparty, then when they tried to run to our base, i got four bow hits in a row.
shoot bow, ding, repeat 4 times
I should mention these guys had full iron and sharp 5 and we had nothing more then leather, and one of my friends had a diamond sword.
4 deaths, followed by 4 rage quits.
I'll never forget it.

• Wow
Reactions: SomethingNeon

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
about three games, theres always a guy with full iron, and im one of those god mobile players, i knew they were mobile when they swing the air once, i only had leather armor and i killed him

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom