Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyllix

Aug 22, 2016
Hello! i've searching for this cage since 2017 because its my favorite cage but i dont know is rarity.
Plz can anyone say me if they have it, the rarity of this cage? (If its Common, rare, legendary etc).

I call it Jungle cage and it looks something like this:
2019-06-23_22.40.54.png

(It looks something like this but of course better)

Depending of the rarity of this cage plz tell me what it should be better to buy?
A package of Normal cubelets, supercubelets or ubercubelets to have more chances to find him?.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello! i've searching for this cage since 2017 because its my favorite cage but i dont know is rarity.
Plz can anyone say me if they have it, the rarity of this cage? (If its Common, rare, legendary etc).

I call it Jungle cage and it looks something like this:View attachment 153346
(It looks something like this but of course better)

Depending of the rarity of this cage plz tell me what it should be better to buy?
A package of Normal cubelets, supercubelets or ubercubelets to have more chances to find him?.
Hmm that’s nice cage.Im thinking between rare and uncommon and I will say rare.It looks nice and with some particals it will become perfect

Reactions: Luukieee

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hmm that’s nice cage.Im thinking between rare and uncommon and I will say rare.It looks nice and with some particals it will become perfect
He wasn't asking what do you think about the cage, but rather what type of cage is it since he's aiming for it. Side note, just a bit of advice, before making a post read the whole thread, then proceed to answer if the thread hasn't been answered.

Reactions: Anthoken
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom