Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
So I've always known there have been hackers in 2/3 of the miner ware games. But why?
What fun is there in that. Just flying around or sitting there until the round is over.

Why though. Video games may be wasting my life but hacking is even worse.

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I personally don't play on bedrock but I don't think I've ever seen a hacker in a miner ware game for java, but I dont really get the reason to hack in miner ware it really doesn't help you win

Reactions: Silon

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
In java, I hardly ever see hackers in Minerware. I see more hackers in Skywars or Eggwars rather than in Mine. But my thoughts are that hackers go to Minerware because they are pretty easy to kill. I mean, when I encounter hackers in Minerware, they have killaura or anti kb, but you can kill them without much problem. Perhaps these guys don't want to go to more competitive games such as Skywars because one mid pvper can easily kill them. Minerware it's not a competitive game, well it is, but not like Skywars. But there are some mini-games in which you have to pvp (that's the case of "loot chests and kill all" or "the last knight standing wins" among others); in those, hackers take a bit of advantage because with just a sword, they can take people off without any good gear, thing that in Skywars hardly ever happens.

Reactions: Silon

Silon

Jul 15, 2020
It's crazy because all it takes is one kind of hack to make the entire game unfair

Reactions: Ben5124

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
It sucks. especially the anti knock back ones. So many miner ware games have stuff to do with that. Nerd pole, climb tower, Cactus slap, king of the hill, swim to platform, doge arrows, stand on diamond, stand on colour, bouncing gladiators, knock-back. So many games can be ruined by one knockback hacker. Its frustrating.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
How will hacking help them? Half the games it would probably hurt them more than help lmao, and if you do see a hacker be sure to report them. In java you rarely see any hackers at all, especially in minerware.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom