Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Some time ago during a Game of Sky Wars, there was just me and another person left. I had a look around the map but couldn't find them so I waited a few minutes for the chests to be refilled and luckily one of them contained a compass so I managed to track them down. It turned out they had dug themselves into the wall on one of the starter islands. I managed to dig them out and kill them in the end 😂
Happens a lot lol

Reactions: NadineCraftPE

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was in a eggwars game today and there where 2 guys building a giant base. Me and my friend where not able to pearl in or build to it and they where toxic also. After 30 minutes we where done playing so we left but those players are quit annoying.
if you had evidence ,you could report them -skybase-

Reactions: Silco

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
Cleaners, or gapple spammers

I think a lot of people can relate to being so close to killing someone but nope, gapple ruined your play

Reactions: bwead

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
I dueled someone once for a cool 40 mins. The whole time they were saying some… well, colorful things in chat :). Also after I killed them and we were in the lobby they would say how they actually won and kept claiming I was hacking by using toggle sprint. They also said how good the were (they weren’t that good) and to call them “dream and techno combined!” Also claimed to be the owner of the server. Reported them for all the stuff they said in chat and they got muted for 3 days, fortunately haven’t seen them since.

• Haha

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Cleaners, or gapple spammers

I think a lot of people can relate to being so close to killing someone but nope, gapple ruined your play
cleaners suck, especially in solo eggwars with 3 players left.
gaps spamming sucks very much as well, one time this guy kept bowing me from like 3 blocks and every time I got a hit in he'd chug another one of his gaps
dont even get me started on god apples

Jul 24, 2021
Earth
Hello Cubecrafters!
So, What is the most annoying player you've experienced on cubecraft
Me : The player who was having a punch bow and 100 stack of arrows and keeps shooting me
As a solo lucky block player I would say teamers but half the time theyre so dumb I end up killing both of them anyway lol. Hackers are definitely the worst as theres nothing you can do but get killed as the report system hardly ever works.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Very few players are entirely annoying.. most of them that do something different (underbase, skybase etc are actually just another challenge to beat). Maybe those that spawn camp in FFA so that when you kill them they can spawn straight back in and kill you while you are low.

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
Probs bow spammers or cross teamers ( i had a solo eggwars game were half the players dicided to team against me and some other guy and then when we teamed on them they said theyd report us for crossteaming ??????? cant remember anyones names).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom