Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I've seen some good guides, but they are all outdated. What is the best strategy that is on the latest updates?
there is no absolute win strat. Also this game hasn't been updated in years. But i can tell you how i win 70-80% of the TD games I play.

TIP 1:
Whoever places the first mage tower controls the game. They will get more than double the amount of coins as ANYONE else on the team early on. Make sure that if you know what you are doing, get the first mage.
TIP 2:
Send spiders early on. They are the most XP efficient. You can also send skeletons to try for an early win. Once you have the second to last goldmine save for slimes. They are very strong and give tons of XP.
TIP 3:
Place the leech tower near the front, It will help A LOT with taking out enemy troops.

These three tips will help you out and will hopefully allow you to get some wins ;)

D

Deleted member 469419

there is no absolute win strat. Also this game hasn't been updated in years. But i can tell you how i win 70-80% of the TD games I play.

TIP 1:
Whoever places the first mage tower controls the game. They will get more than double the amount of coins as ANYONE else on the team early on. Make sure that if you know what you are doing, get the first mage.
TIP 2:
Send spiders early on. They are the most XP efficient. You can also send skeletons to try for an early win. Once you have the second to last goldmine save for slimes. They are very strong and give tons of XP.
TIP 3:
Place the leech tower near the front, It will help A LOT with taking out enemy troops.

These three tips will help you out and will hopefully allow you to get some wins ;)

That always work.

Thank you for the advice! :)

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Explosive Arrows, with a mix of Mages, Ice, and summoning towers (Zeus and Sorcerers) for defense

A mix of Spiders, Skeletons, and Witches are good for offense

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
Explosive Arrows, with a mix of Mages, Ice, and summoning towers (Zeus and Sorcerers) for defense

A mix of Spiders, Skeletons, and Witches are good for offense

This is indeed a very good tactic. All the towers stated are strong and able to get all enemies down.

As for the 5x5 spots, Turret towers fully upgraded on the first path are I think best for those spots!

Reactions: 11Ls

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
There isn’t a best strategy, because everyone has different taste about the gamodes, gold mines income and etc.
I really like to play on double income+horde Armageddon mode.
I’m the ,,defending guy”-sending trops only to get a higher goldmine, placing different combinations of towers near the castle.Mostly archer towers+ice and mage towers.
I also recommend you to purchase every possible patch for the towers, because all of them can be useful in different situations.
In my opinion I can tell you the worst mistake you can make is to ALWAYS play with one strategy.
NO YOU SHOULDNT-Why??
Simply because the maps aren’t similar in any way, plus there are a lot of playing styles which experienced players use, which means you have to memorise some, but you have always to adapt by the tempo others give you by sending their trops.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As said, we have not (yet?) found an always winning strategy but I always go for slime since they give an extremely high amount of xp plus they deal the most damage in the game! If you have a lot of money, max slimes plus max witches will get the job done. Blaze/skeleton rush works against less good players but will almost never work against player who know what they are doing...
an other tip is to place a potion tower at the start that gives potion effect till death. And spread a few max mages plus ice towers to deal constant damage and kills spiders. (And slow down troops)

Lars Simonis

Apr 18, 2020
If the enemy has a lot or archer towers, and less of mage and ice i usually send a lot of level 4 spiders (Invis spiders)

clintondiya

May 21, 2020
In games like Fieldrunners, where you can build your towers most anywhere, I use a lot of low-level units to make a maze and slow down enemy units, then start upgrading from there. In games like Kingdom Rush, I build and upgrade on good tower spots that can hit enemies for long or often. Hope this helps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom