Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
To stop procrastinating with certain things for so long and so often. Some things I do as soon as I can since I enjoy them, but for some that I don't my mind is just like "Nah, you'll do it later..." And that really ain't the best sometimes, especially when things pile up.

A reset button. I got things I wish I done better, things I wish I didn't do at all, and a safe guard for any future mistake I might make... Life can be hard sometimes and a undo button would be awesome.
I wanted to just comment on what I wished for at first, but your comment is just stuck in my head and there are a few things I would like to say.

A reset button you say? A magical ability for all of your past and previous problems to just disappear never to be seen again? Well, that sure does sound very nice and useful... But is that really the case? Would life without mistakes really be that awesome? I've never hidden the fact, that I've made mistakes in my life, quite a few of them actually. And I don't deny the fact that I will do more of them in the future. I might not want to, but I'm a human, I do, I try, I succeed and I fail. It's how it has always been and how it always will be.

And I think, that's only right. Do I hate making mistakes? Yes, of course, I do. I hate being wrong, I hate doing things that have a bad influence on me. But that's also the only way, I will ever learn anything. You read books, you listen to others and you do all of those things and get a lot of knowledge and experience. But until you do something for the first time, you will never truly know. And yes, you might do it correctly the first time, but you also might not. Mistakes are there to happen.

What you do next though, is what truly defines the mistake. I've said things to people, I should never have said, I screwed up, where I never should have. But I did it, I reflected on it, I learned and I improved myself. And that is the most important part of any mistake. What can you learn from it? What can you do, to make sure it never happens again? What can you do, to help others through the same problems? I know sometimes some things you did may feel like the end of the world like they can never be fixed. But in most cases, that is just not true. Yes, sometimes it might seem impossible for something to be fixed, but you can't know if you can't try. If you don't try and fix your mistakes then you can be afraid of them forever, but if you do, the future is yours to write.

To quickly sum up what I wanted to say, don't try to run and hide from your mistakes, but acknowledge and learn from them and live your life knowing that every previous mistake you did yesterday, will help you to make a better tomorrow!

Love, Lukas

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
To stop procrastinating with certain things for so long and so often. Some things I do as soon as I can since I enjoy them, but for some that I don't my mind is just like "Nah, you'll do it later..." And that really ain't the best sometimes, especially when things pile up.

I wanted to just comment on what I wished for at first, but your comment is just stuck in my head and there are a few things I would like to say.

A reset button you say? A magical ability for all of your past and previous problems to just disappear never to be seen again? Well, that sure does sound very nice and useful... But is that really the case? Would life without mistakes really be that awesome? I've never hidden the fact, that I've made mistakes in my life, quite a few of them actually. And I don't deny the fact that I will do more of them in the future. I might not want to, but I'm a human, I do, I try, I succeed and I fail. It's how it has always been and how it always will be.

And I think, that's only right. Do I hate making mistakes? Yes, of course, I do. I hate being wrong, I hate doing things that have a bad influence on me. But that's also the only way, I will ever learn anything. You read books, you listen to others and you do all of those things and get a lot of knowledge and experience. But until you do something for the first time, you will never truly know. And yes, you might do it correctly the first time, but you also might not. Mistakes are there to happen.

What you do next though, is what truly defines the mistake. I've said things to people, I should never have said, I screwed up, where I never should have. But I did it, I reflected on it, I learned and I improved myself. And that is the most important part of any mistake. What can you learn from it? What can you do, to make sure it never happens again? What can you do, to help others through the same problems? I know sometimes some things you did may feel like the end of the world like they can never be fixed. But in most cases, that is just not true. Yes, sometimes it might seem impossible for something to be fixed, but you can't know if you can't try. If you don't try and fix your mistakes then you can be afraid of them forever, but if you do, the future is yours to write.

To quickly sum up what I wanted to say, don't try to run and hide from your mistakes, but acknowledge and learn from them and live your life knowing that every previous mistake you did yesterday, will help you to make a better tomorrow!

Love, Lukas
I do agree that hiding and running from your mistakes aren't healthy I still stand by wanting that. There are things in life that you can never do again or things you didn't do while you could. Mistakes are an important part of life and helps make a person but there are some mistake that doesn't teach you anything or teach you too late. I would personally love being able to use the knowledge gained to fixed these unfixable mistakes.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Honestly, I'd sometimes wish for some more confidence, but I'm doing my best c:

In terms of material value, I have everything I need and want but if I'd be able to pick, I'd go for a new laptop or bike
I would wish for more confidence, as I think having a lot of confidence (but not too much!) can open up a lot of opportunities.

Beautifully said. Self confidence starts with self love. Believe in yourself & never doubt your own thoughts. You know who you are and what you can do. Wish you both the best, you got this!

A reset button. I got things I wish I done better, things I wish I didn't do at all, and a safe guard for any future mistake I might make... Life can be hard sometimes and a undo button would be awesome.

Honestly, didn't see that one coming. A reset button would solve a lot of bad things that we as a human have done, but never forget that you learn from your mistakes. If you'd reset everything that went wrong, you will be stuck and keep going around in circles. Good things comes from bad things. Good times comes after bad times. Wish you the best & if you ever like to write down your experience with setbacks, you can always send me a private message.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom