Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Because i have all the time i could want i probably could get those 200 done in a couple hours
c39.png

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Now, you have a valid point and all, but you have to realize you can't blame the whole staff team for an anti-cheat that is being worked on by only a few people. While UE designers are paid, helpers and mods (unsure about admins+) do it for free, so not only they're doing this as volunteers, but they also have no affiliation whatsoever with developing the anti-cheat.
By the end, my point is, people who are impatient are getting pissed off because they don't understand a human life in its basic, go blame them in their faces and call them out, and then what? What is your end @Zelreedy ? Removing staff? Is that how you want to improve the team? Are you for real?
@FalseHonesty idk why I am tagging you bruh
I never said the mods were to blame for the anticheat, did I? I just said everyone on the team has left us in the dark for too long.
Even if they are volunteers, they should still have to follow guidelines. They can't just not do anything and say it's because "I'm a volunteer".
No one has stepped up and apologized about the extreme amounts of delay. All they're giving us are buffer updates. The Freebuild update thread was great and all, but Minecon has been over for a while now. And guess what? Still no Freebuild. YES, they might still be having delays or whatever excuse they want to come up with, but just be frank about how much time you need. Time and time again there was a massive buildup to a PROMISED DATE, and nothing.

Reactions: Marieke2001

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Reactions: larswijn

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
200 is not alot of reports i literally probably could i dont have a job and i graduated so no school i have from 6 am to 11pm practically and thats just people with akb or flight thats why i wanna sometime apply for helper and eventually mod is working in the hacking department to get rid of em

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
200 is not alot of reports i literally probably could i dont have a job and i graduated so no school i have from 6 am to 11pm practically and thats just people with akb or flight thats why i wanna sometime apply for helper and eventually mod is working in the hacking department to get rid of em
Tack that onto the existing 100000000000000000000000.
Have fun

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
Please. Look/think before you say things: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-is-happening.162688/page-4#post-657215
(Yes, that was not a real reaction, more like extra info. Still, they are noticing this and replying to it.)
Also, the amount of staff replying on this thread is quite big...

You're not for real, are you? :p Do you really consider that reply as one related to the thread? I did tag her after, let's see if she replies concerning the topic. 7 Staff replied on this thread. I counted 63 Staff exist on CCG, that's not even half the Staff number. I don't expect them all to reply, but I do expect some few ones to.

One report not being replied to does not prove anything, it could've been lost. Which should not happen, I agree. I know there recently were some problems concerning reports, but we're starting to get back on track which is great.

One report of mine is not a big deal, but when most other members state that their reports are not replied to, then that's a big deal. I would agree if it were only I complaining about undone reports, but others notice it too. It would be a shame if you think that 90% of the reports are being replied to. I really do hope and wish you're starting to get back on track, but I don't think I will know for sure until the amount of hackers on the server drop gradually.

"when I say Admins and Owners don't listen to most suggestions" That they do not reply, doesn't mean they don't look at it. The good and realistic suggestion threads get forwarded by us to higher staff. Whether they end up getting added or not, is up to them.

EXCEPT suggestions that are criticizing the team. They do look at it, I'm sure. But I don't understand what's the importance of suggestions as long as the ones responsible for accepting/rejecting them are not stating their opinions on the matter. They do disagree with me, hence their abandonment for the thread. Still, I think they should reply to suggestions that create a noise or gain acceptance by a variety of people. Do you think an Admin will reply to me if I start a private conversation with him? From my past experience, no, as I once started a conversation about a suggestion which I first created as a thread, but I later decided to talk about it with an Admin in private, as no one would reply on the thread. The reply on my message was ignoring it and acting as if something had never happened. Please don't defend them on this issue. It's clear they dislike such threads and just ignore them until the thread is dead. You stating otherwise is not true, in my opinion.

I don't know anything about the anti-cheat, so I can't provide any information on that.

You can provide a simple fact saying that anti-cheat still doesn't exist on the server, and it's been like that for a good while now.

Builders are building a diversity of maps, this doesn't mean they all get released at the same time.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/huge-skywars-update.72121/
That's the last Team Skywars updates. You want to tell me there are already Team Skywars maps that are built, but they're not released yet? If so, why not? When it's been pretty long since the last time Team Skywars maps were released.

Staff members are recruited to do a variety of tasks, they're volunteers, we can't force them to do stuff they don't want to. As long as they help out, they're doing great.

You can't pick a job and choose what to do and what to ignore. You either take the job as it is, or don't apply for it at all. "We can't force them to do stuff they don't want to." Sorry? So if a Mod is not willing to spend his/her time on reports, then that's okay? If so, then the managing system is so fragile, for Staff to decide which roles to do and which to neglect. Again, please don't say Staff volunteered. I've replied to Staff volunteering on almost every post on the thread. Please take the time to read it.

Me, @Rororoyourboat, @ImABubbleHead, @Moooofin, @JesperGeakko, etc. are all old staff members by now, would you say we're inactive? Inactivity has nothing to do with whether a staff member is new or old. If a staff member goes inactive, this is often for personal reasons.

Tell me how man Sr.Mods there are, and how many of them are still as active. ;)

Because we have been a member before, you can't critizize us because you don't know what it is like being a staff member on a large server. No one is ever 100% happy.

We do understand that it is hard to manage such a server. As I repeat again, if everyone did their job, nothing will be as hard anymore.

Jesus christ, there are over 200 reports a day.

How sure are you? Are you stating a fact provided by evidence right now, or just guessing a number? I don't think it's true.

We only have a few human devs, it's not their fault directly but the lack of their number.

I'm really not sure if fixing bugs is that hard, but I don't think it is.

Maps require a lot of work, and also you wanted to prioritize works? Eggwars is the most popular gamemode, so there you have it, prioritizing eggwars maps.

You can't prefer any gamemode over the other. All gamemodes should be, in my opinion, equalized, as everyone of us has his/her own favorite game where we wish it to be perfect. Priority means something that is very important and that must be dealt with before other things. When there's a Game A that lacks something Game B has, Game A should be a priority, until it's almost equal to Game B

90% of common suggestions are /report and pls fix hax plsss
There are more accepted suggestions than you think.

Huh? Please take a look at the Suggestion Section, it's not close to what you describe it to be. I think the server accepts as low as 15% of all the suggestions they receive, if not even lower.

Were you expecting them to play a block game for the rest of their life?

So you do agree with me, but you just view it in another way. Thanks.:p

2. Activity (as in: replying to every thread, 'being on 24/7' ) has nothing to do with qualities as a staff member.

Mod A does everything a Mod should do, Mod B does everything a Mod should do except replying to reports. Who has a greater quality? You have it.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
How sure are you? Are you stating a fact provided by evidence right now, or just guessing a number? I don't think it's true.
Ask any mod. ;)
I'm really not sure if fixing bugs is that hard, but I don't think it is.
Fixing bugs often creates more bugs... It's pretty hard IMHO, ask a dev.
You can't prefer any gamemode over the other. All gamemodes should be, in my opinion, equalized, as everyone of us has his/her own favorite game where we wish it to be perfect. Priority means something that is very important and that must be dealt with before other things. When there's a Game A that lacks something Game B has, Game A should be a priority, until it's almost equal to Game B
I'm not favorizing Eggwars, (Money walls will always be my favourite kinda), but it's more of a priority to mantain it, as it's the most popular gamemode.
Huh? Please take a look at the Suggestion Section, it's not close to what you describe it to be. I think the server accepts as low as 15% of all the suggestions they receive, if not even lower.
TBH they can't implement whatever they ask for, 85 percent of those suggestions are crap imho
Mod A does everything a Mod should do, Mod B does everything a Mod should do except replying to reports. Who has a greater quality? You have it.
That's pretty unefficient, a Mod can do anything they need to do first.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
agreed with alot of things that u said and love ur honesty, but here is what i disagree with
The server has to go through 40+ pages of player reports every day, so it can be very difficult considering the lack of staff
They have to read every staff application thoughtfully
They have reply to treads and messages
They must go on they server and play a couple of games(so they remain active)
and while doing that some have youtube chanels
Keeping up with everything can be hard especially if they are 18+ plus
they may even have jobs

Reactions: Ping Ether

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
People have been creating threads about freebuild for months now and always stated the 'fact' that creative is not being worked on, though creative was being worked on. In case you wonder, we were not able to bring out creative on the 21st, because we want it to be perfect when we bring it out, that should be understandable, right?
Shit, we've been told it was top priority from the beginning though, and it sure wasn't. I even believe Mac told us it wasn't worked on because they didn't think it would take so long to fix, apologies accepted, but it's still sloppy. Sure, we want it to be so perfect, we want it to sparkle, and honestly, it should, after a year. I appreciate you defending your staff team. You have all the right to, and you make some pretty good points, but this point is undefendable, this was a disaster, but those things happen, part of the job I guess. People make mistakes, but it shouldn't be defended.

I'm sure this goes without saying, still love you stef, and this has nothing to do with our friendship ;) <3

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Shit, we've been told it was top priority from the beginning though, and it sure wasn't. I even believe Mac told us it wasn't worked on because they didn't think it would take so long to fix, apologies accepted, but it's still sloppy. Sure, we want it to be so perfect, we want it to sparkle, and honestly, it should, after a year. I appreciate you defending your staff team. You have all the right to, and you make some pretty good points, but this point is undefendable, this was a disaster, but those things happen, part of the job I guess. People make mistakes, but it shouldn't be defended.
Totally agree.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Yeah, there was this one time when I submitted a player report and tagged a staff member. The said staff member looked at it, but didn't do anything about it. It wasn't until a couple hours later until another staff member looked at the report and took the necessary actions.

In reality, the only thing I'm complaining about is why FreeBuild has been in development for over a year, which is so ridiculously long for something [relatively] simple. After I get a valid explanation for that (other than "devs are busy"), I'd pretty much calm down.

Reactions: Zelreedy

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I never said the mods were to blame for the anticheat, did I? I just said everyone on the team has left us in the dark for too long.
Even if they are volunteers, they should still have to follow guidelines. They can't just not do anything and say it's because "I'm a volunteer".
No one has stepped up and apologized about the extreme amounts of delay. All they're giving us are buffer updates. The Freebuild update thread was great and all, but Minecon has been over for a while now. And guess what? Still no Freebuild. YES, they might still be having delays or whatever excuse they want to come up with, but just be frank about how much time you need. Time and time again there was a massive buildup to a PROMISED DATE, and nothing.
And this is where it goes wrong. Staff keeps saying 'soon'. But what means soon? There should be a promised date. It can happen once or maybe twice that the release date was set to early, so staff has to pick another date, but 4 times is way to much.

Members do know that staffmembers are humans and that they make mistakes. But making the same mistake 4 times in a row is unacceptable in my opinion. The person that promised dates, should've known that after 3 failed promises, he shouldn't had made the 4th.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom