Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
And this is where it goes wrong. Staff keeps saying 'soon'. But what means soon? There should be a promised date. It can happen once or maybe twice that the release date was set to early, so staff has to pick another date, but 4 times is way to much.
And if you don't know an exact date, that's totally fine.
But don't promise us a wrong one and get our hopes up :s

Reactions: Marieke2001

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Do you really consider that reply as one related to the thread? I did tag her after, let's see if she replies concerning the topic. 7 Staff replied on this thread. I counted 63 Staff exist on CCG, that's not even half the Staff number. I don't expect them all to reply, but I do expect some few ones to.
"some few ones". 7 is some few ones, and not only people that are staff atm are replying, but also some members that were staff. Also, please look at other suggestions. I can easily copy some links here from suggestions that have been replied to by less then 5 members of staff.
Also, dont repeat the things i said inbetween brackets, in different words, it looks stupid...

Mod A does everything a Mod should do, Mod B does everything a Mod should do except replying to reports.
Who has a greater quality? You have it.
If mod A does like 2 reports (and does everything a mod 'needs' to do), and mod B bans about 10 player in-game (and does everything else except replying to reports), who do you think the better mod is? You have it.

You can provide a simple fact saying that anti-cheat still doesn't exist on the server, and it's been like that for a good while now.
As said before it does. It sucks tho, and kicks legit players as often as hackers...

Pandaa

Forum Expert
I do agree.

"Freebuild is going to be released after minecon" *Minecon ends* *Twitchcon starts* *Twitchon ends*
It's been 7 days.
The only reason why I came back was freebuild. It's been a year.. a year and the only messages members have given us are soonTM... come on guys.. that's becoming old.. Also, let's think about UHC and parkour aswell! That's been in maintenance for nearly a year?!? Right?

Oh and what about that coming soon thingy in pvp with signs... turns out nothing came, well atleast.. it's been there for a year.

Eventhough, I really appreciate how hard-working the staff team are and how much time most of them dedicate to the server, you need to step up your game, you need to listen to the community.

Oh and wait... Some staff have been inactive for like a month.. hmm.. they still have their mod tag. I can tell cubecraft is starting to demote inactive members... however, there are plenty more..

Let's just hope for the best that freebuild gets released this year. Or what people call 'soonTM'

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I do agree.

"Freebuild is going to be released after minecon" *Minecon ends* *Twitchcon starts* *Twitchon ends*
It's been 7 days.
The only reason why I came back was freebuild. It's been a year.. a year and the only messages members have given us are soonTM... come on guys.. that's becoming old.. Also, let's think about UHC and parkour aswell! That's been in maintenance for nearly a year?!? Right?

Oh and what about that coming soon thingy in pvp with signs... turns out nothing came, well atleast.. it's been there for a year.

Eventhough, I really appreciate how hard-working the staff team are and how much time most of them dedicate to the server, you need to step up your game, you need to listen to the community.

Oh and wait... Some staff have been inactive for like a month.. hmm.. they still have their mod tag. I can tell cubecraft is starting to demote inactive members... however, there are plenty more..

Let's just hope for the best that freebuild gets released this year. Or what people call 'soonTM'

Well some staff have school, and also Joe isnt an owner any longer

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
And this is where it goes wrong. Staff keeps saying 'soon'. But what means soon? There should be a promised date. It can happen once or maybe twice that the release date was set to early, so staff has to pick another date, but 4 times is way to much.

Members do know that staffmembers are humans and that they make mistakes. But making the same mistake 4 times in a row is unacceptable in my opinion. The person that promised dates, should've known that after 3 failed promises, he shouldn't had made the 4th.
I agree, they said that FreeBuild would be availble "soon" 6 months ago.

And now... uhhh... "soon" :rolleyes:.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Now Admins should know what we think of it.

But maybe we can get some idea's what Admins orso can do to keep us up to date, and not having to say "SoonTM" or "Sorry it takes longer than expected"

So, question to all members, what do you think should happen so we don't hear the SoonTM everytime?
I was thinking about giving updates, showing progress and trying to keep your date if you said one.

(don't take it as a offence anyone, kthx)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Now Admins should know what we think of it.

But maybe we can get some idea's what Admins orso can do to keep us up to date, and not having to say "SoonTM" or "Sorry it takes longer than expected"

So, question to all members, what do you think should happen so we don't hear the SoonTM everytime?
I was thinking about giving updates, showing progress and trying to keep your date if you said one.

(don't take it as a offence anyone, kthx)
Yes, progress reports is just what we need :D! Dates? Nah, we can't keep them :rolleyes:, I think we have enough experience with this already 8-).

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014
Ok dud, I got proof.

Which is?

Fixing bugs often creates more bugs... It's pretty hard IMHO, ask a dev.

So bugs shouldn't be fixed because they create even more bugs?

I'm not favorizing Eggwars, (Money walls will always be my favourite kinda), but it's more of a priority to mantain it, as it's the most popular gamemode.

It's already well developed. Why didn't staff look at other games that need some more attention and effort?

TBH they can't implement whatever they ask for, 85 percent of those suggestions are crap imho

But they can implement some, or even try their best to reply to most of the suggestions, stating why they should/should not be considered. Admins and Owners do neither.

That's pretty unefficient, a Mod can do anything they need to do first.

Not sure I understood what you mean by that.

"some few ones". 7 is some few ones, and not only people that are staff atm are replying, but also some members that were staff. Also, please look at other suggestions. I can easily copy some links here from suggestions that have been replied to by less then 5 members of staff.
Also, dont repeat the things i said inbetween brackets, in different words, it looks stupid...

If you think it looks stupid, I don't think you should have commented that in the beginning, as you did know what I mean when I said that Admins and Owners don't listen to most suggestions. I appreciate everyone's interaction on this thread, from Staff to normal members, but I was looking forward to an Admin's or an Owner's reply, as they should be the ones looking at suggestions, and deciding whether they're suitable or not.

If mod A does like 2 reports (and does everything a mod 'needs' to do), and mod B bans about 10 player in-game (and does everything else except replying to reports), who do you think the better mod is? You have it.

What does that have to do with my previous reply? I don't think I understand it.

As said before it does. It sucks tho, and kicks legit players as often as hackers...

You ever been kicked by it? I honestly haven't, nor do I know anyone who once got kicked by anti-cheat. If you do know some people who got kicked by anti-cheat, please tell me. Nevertheless, I still think it's taking too long to develop.

Be patient, please

That's another statement trying to convince yourself the server is doing good, when you know it isn't.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Which is?
e11P4wg.png

So bugs shouldn't be fixed because they create even more bugs?
You can manage to fix those secondary bugs, but still, it's not easy as you think.
It's already well developed.
Which is why people keep complaining about OP and punch bows, yeah...
But they can implement some, or even try their best to reply to most of the suggestions, stating why they should/should not be considered. Admins and Owners do neither.
Recently @Saradabaschi forwarded some decent suggestions to the devs.
Not sure I understood what you mean by that.
They have no "order" to do stuff, they just deal with the problem they wanna deal with first.

Reactions: Saradabaschi

Zelreedy

Oct 6, 2014

Thank you. I'm gonna follow your path then. 150 reports done in a day. I counted 30 Mods. Let's say only half of them can do the reports each day (Although it should be more) That's 10 reports per Mod. Assuming a report takes 5 mins max, that's 50 mins a day spent on reports. If even more Staff were able to contribute, time spent on reports decreases and decreases. Keep in mind that not all reports follow the guidelines, and some of them might lack a video or evidence at all, so not all the 150 reports are properly made to be replied to. So the idea of too many reports is invalid, as there are many reports done in a day, but there are as well many Staff to cover all those reports.

You can manage to fix those secondary bugs, but still, it's not easy as you think.

I never said it was easy, but Devs develop a full gamemode and do way harder stuff. Bugs shouldn't be an obstacle for them.

Which is why people keep complaining about OP and punch bows, yeah...

Thank you for adding even more bugs to this thread. Nevertheless, what I meant by saying Eggwars is well developed is that it's doing a good job, compared to other gamemodes.

Recently @Saradabaschi forwarded some decent suggestions to the devs.

I'm glad she did. I hope mine gets the chance as well.

They have no "order" to do stuff, they just deal with the problem they wanna deal with first.

As long as they get everything required done, then they can deal with whatever first. But when you say you don't have time to do reports because you're busy doing other Staff duties, then what you're doing is a dereliction of duty.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom