• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, I'm here with another suggestion thread. This is about arcade and, yes, about games like quake craft and TNT run. But this isn't going to be a thread about bringing back these games, it is about what I would do with the arcade if I was your position, and what games I would add and what improvements I would make to the current ones. So, first of all, I'll focus on some of the current arcade games.

Barn Brawl:
Quite a fun game, doesn't really need improving in my opinion, but that may just be because I do not play it very much.

Paintball:
Again, a fun game. Maybe add some new maps and fix some of the bugs. If you can do that, it will be awesome.

Layer spleef:
Ok, one of the new games i would like to be added back to arcade is TNT run. So, I think you should remove the TNT run layer, and replace it with a pizza spleef layer! Also, it would be nice if you were able to vote for which layers should appear.

Wing rush:
Wing rush is a fun game, but maybe make thr blindness and speed limit power up rarer, as they are very annoying and quite common. Or you could remove them, that would work too ;)

Line dash:
With line dash, it doesn't really need improving. I would just add more maps and maybe make it a vote able option for long tails or short tails?

So, now I have given my opinion on the current games, I would like to talk about new games. So, as you can see, the new games are in a different format to the old games, so if you could revamp some of the old games and put them into this new format, that would be very good.

QuakeCraft:
Quakecraft is a game many people want back in. I would keep it relatively the same as the old one, but have 3 different matches before the game ends. Maybe change the hoe to horse armour or something so it looks more like a gun? It would also be good if stats were kept, but only new wins/ trophy gains are shown on the leaderboard, not wins gained before the update.

TNT run:
This was a popular game mode and, as with quake craft, many people want it back. I would keep it exactly the same as the old one, but bring it into this new format. I think there should be the same amount of rounds as there are in layer spleef before the game ends.

Super Craft Bros.:
Now, this game was quite popular. It will be especially popular if you could fix the bugs, and the kits really need sorting out. This only really needs 1 round before the game ends, as SCB matches last for quite a while.

So, for now, three new games could be added to the arcade system, but it would be nice if more would follow. Is would make it more of an 'arcade' as 5 games isn't really enough for an arcade in my opinion. It would also, hopefully, satisfy most of the people who want the old games back, while not disappointing the people who like the new games by removing them and bringing the old ones back. I hope you like my ideas! Please leave your opinions!

Some tags:
@Tacosbefriends @hub3rt @GingerGeek

Reactions: StanEXE and RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree with your suggestion and opinions, especially the blindness problem in wing rush! The Layer spleef one would be nice, it has been suggested before.

Reactions: DanDaDino

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I agree with all of this. I want also tnt run back. But What do you mean with pizza layer Instead of tnt run By layer spleef. I think that does not belong for that.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with all of this. I want also tnt run back. But What do you mean with pizza layer Instead of tnt run By layer spleef. I think that does not belong for that.
The pizza layer is a type of spleef layer where you have a pick axe and the floor is clay. There are different 'pizza toppings' which you can mine for special effects! Some special effects benefit you, like a jump boost, but some make it harder for your enemy, for example, blindness

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The pizza layer is a type of spleef layer where you have a pick axe and the floor is clay. There are different 'pizza toppings' which you can mine for special effects! Some special effects benefit you, like a jump boost, but some make it harder for your enemy, for example, blindness
Yes, I know What this layer is. You can stay on a block And it is a little bit camping. I like only this idea, If it is as last layer.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Which bugs are you talking about? Might be helpful if you could elaborate.

On Topic: Nice suggestions overall. I was never the biggest fan of SCB, and in its prime, I don't recall it being incredibly popular, but I like the suggestions for most of the other things.
By bugs, I meant two bugs which I find very annoying. 1 is something in all the games, which you know of, where it spams the chat with 'selected map: <map>' Another I found annoying was a bug where you don't regain ammo, and stay with no ammo forever, and the game never ends

Thanks for the feedback though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom