Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

lenyn

Apr 22, 2016
Hi,My name is Lennyn Hen. (Lennyn4K).
There are many hackers on the server. The majority with Fly and Killaura.
I understand there are not so many mod for so many servers running.
But there is anti-fly plugin (the most obvious and the most annoying)
Hey many smaller servers that have that plugin, servers are 1000 users online. And have on anti-fly activated
Ranks are not cheap at all, and they're supposed to provide good service.
I am diamond rank, and it is not rank. And sometimes you feel like asking for a refund. Because they are 67.88 USD, nothing cheap.
And I think I'm not the only one with this discomfort of cubecraft.

The only thing I ask is to at least improve the gaming experience on the server. An anti-fly.
That at least will be a great advance, and I will not be the only grateful, to comment here under those who think alike.

perdonen si no se entienda alguna parte, porque la traducción es de google traductor.

[Diamond] Lennyn4K Exmod mc.aka****.es

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am extremely sorry that this is happening, so our staffs are working on a anti-cheat system to reduce a lot of hackers, so please wait patiently until the anti-cheat is built.

N

Nikboo

I am very sorry you are experiencing this situation.

The staff team are trying to do everything they can against hackers. We are constantly monitering lobbies and games and always reviewing reports.
If you would like to report a hacker, please do so at http://reports.cubecraft.net and our staff team will check it as soon as possible.

Also, the developers are working on an anti-cheat, however creating on takes a long long time so please be patient for this to be perfected and released.

I hope this answers your concern. If there are any more questions/concerns then feel free to PM me.
Thanks.

~ Locked

Reactions: CookiesAlwaysWin
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom