Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Hello! I've been playing on CubeCraft for quite a while, and this might just be my short temper with EggWars but I've been running into a lot of people I suspect are hacking recently, and the occasional ones that I know are 100% sure are hacking, and it's been getting me kinda mad. I've /reported all of them just in case, albeit the majority of them are "Automatically closed" and some are punished successfully.
My question is, what happens when a report is "automatically" closed? Does this mean it's denied by an admin? The anticheat doesn't suspect the person is hacking and denies it? I'd like to know, just because I'm curious as to why so many of my reports have gone down the toilet.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You mean closed like this?
98ed66c0ddf04f4021b6f2aeee86ddb1.png

If so, click on the username you reported and you'll see a message from the staff member who handled your report. In that message there'll be information on to why your report has been denied/closed.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
You mean closed like this?
98ed66c0ddf04f4021b6f2aeee86ddb1.png

If so, click on the username you reported and you'll see a message from the staff member who handled your report. In that message there'll be information on to why your report has been denied/closed.

No. I'm talking about the in-game /report. Thanks for your reply anyways!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 9.09.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 9.09.06 PM.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Ducky

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
No. I'm talking about the in-game /report. Thanks for your reply anyways!
Automatically closed means no staff member was able to get to it within 24 hours of you issuing the command. I may be wrong about the hours, but it’s because no one was available to attend your report.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Automatically closed means no staff member was able to get to it within 24 hours of you issuing the command. I may be wrong about the hours, but it’s because no one was available to attend your report.
I believe a report closes after an hour. Not entirely sure.

Reactions: Eli

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
My question is, what happens when a report is "automatically" closed? Does this mean it's denied by an admin? The anticheat doesn't suspect the person is hacking and denies it? I'd like to know, just because I'm curious as to why so many of my reports have gone down the toilet.
A report gets automacitally closed after an hour if it was never reviewed by a moderator.
If it's denied by a moderator, the tag will show "innocent".

Reactions: Eli
D

Deleted member 492126

In-game reports also get closed if the reported player logs off, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom