Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Hey guys!

Well as some of you may have noticed, it's my birthday today and I just wanted to explain more about what we majestic giraffes are like! As some of you may or may not know, giraffes go through a lot of change as they get older and this year is one of the years where I change the most in my life as a giraffe.

As @zRinne is an expert giraffe analyzer she managed to draw a portrait of me! I'm aware it may be a little overwhelming but I thought I should tell the truth about what giraffes are! Also its a pretty insane drawing and I only had to ask her like 175 times to draw my self portrait :P
IMG_0125.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_0125.PNG
    IMG_0125.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 116

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys!

Well as some of you may have noticed, it's my birthday today and I just wanted to explain more about what we majestic giraffes are like! As some of you may or may not know, giraffes go through a lot of change as they get older and this year is one of the years where I change the most in my life as a giraffe.

As @zRinne is an expert giraffe analyzer she managed to draw a portrait of me! I'm aware it may be a little overwhelming but I thought I should tell the truth about what giraffes are! Also its a pretty insane drawing and I only had to ask her like 175 times to draw my self portrait :pView attachment 143210
i love that rabbit on they site he;s so cute

Jsnakebfksns

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys!

As @zRinne is an expert giraffe analyzer she managed to draw a portrait of me! I'm aware it may be a little overwhelming but I thought I should tell the truth about what giraffes are! Also its a pretty insane drawing and I only had to ask her like 175 times to draw my self portrait :pView attachment 143210
happy b-day :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^