Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HUGOMIX_07 YT

Novice Member
Oct 22, 2017
Hi! I want to know what happened to speed eggwars, I bought all kits and I spend a lot of time playing speed eggwars, it was very funny! So I wanted to know why they removed it. Thanks for read! :D
Hola! Me gustaría saber que pasó con Speed Eggwars ya que yo tenía todos los kits y he pasado mucho tiempo jugando a ese modo de juego y era muy divertido! Por ello quería saber el motivo por el cual lo quitaron. Gracias por leer! :D

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe they bring it back soon.
It was really one of the best gamemodes I've ever played in Cubecraft :(

NielsMun

Feb 23, 2020
I liked the game a lot. It is fast gameplay and a lot of fun. got every kit and all the abilities. I really want it back.

Reactions: Amazinq

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
It was really nice yeah but maybe it didnt have enough people playing in the beta.

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I think they removed speed egg cuz the lobby couldn't get full, there weren't enough players.
I really do miss this type of eggwars. I played a lot and it was fun. I miss the knockback kit ;)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
It was an awesome game, but i don 't think they will bring it back because they have Beta Eggwars at the moment. I bought all kits too <3
I think Speed EggWars can return, a lot of people are discussing it but I don't think it will be there yet because it didn't have enough players. We also had other mini games that were no longer playable, but people still kept playing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom