Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
so back during the 5 weeks of summer when they were releasing new permanent maps for game modes skywars teams of 2 got a new map called heart.
(looks like this)
1666719808524.png

but recently I couldn't get into games on Heart and when I looked at Map selector the map was removed. is this a bug or did I miss read that the 5 weeks of summer maps aren't permanent? I'm just curious If Heart is gonna come back because I enjoyed playing on it.

• Heart
Reactions: Spring5972

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
We removed this map permanently as we don't believe it meets our quality standards.
awww.... darn it. I was really excited when It came out. It was teams of twos newest permanent map in a good while. I remember feeling excited because solos kept getting new maps and it was great to see a new one. Well I hope it returns Revised at some point.

bruh man

Aug 16, 2022
ksa
Pronouns
He/Him
so back during the 5 weeks of summer when they were releasing new permanent maps for game modes skywars teams of 2 got a new map called heart.
(looks like this)
View attachment 215880
but recently I couldn't get into games on Heart and when I looked at Map selector the map was removed. is this a bug or did I miss read that the 5 weeks of summer maps aren't permanent? I'm just curious If Heart is gonna come back because I enjoyed playing on it.
this map is tooo good i love it but they remove it :(

Last edited:

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh this map scares me for the first time I’ve tried it. I think when Storysays about quality standards he means that children can be scared by this map, but map was played uniquely and I would like to see a similar map, which will not cause the same problems

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom