Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
so back during the 5 weeks of summer when they were releasing new permanent maps for game modes skywars teams of 2 got a new map called heart.
(looks like this)
1666719808524.png

but recently I couldn't get into games on Heart and when I looked at Map selector the map was removed. is this a bug or did I miss read that the 5 weeks of summer maps aren't permanent? I'm just curious If Heart is gonna come back because I enjoyed playing on it.

• Heart
Reactions: Spring5972

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
We removed this map permanently as we don't believe it meets our quality standards.
awww.... darn it. I was really excited when It came out. It was teams of twos newest permanent map in a good while. I remember feeling excited because solos kept getting new maps and it was great to see a new one. Well I hope it returns Revised at some point.

bruh man

Aug 16, 2022
ksa
Pronouns
He/Him
so back during the 5 weeks of summer when they were releasing new permanent maps for game modes skywars teams of 2 got a new map called heart.
(looks like this)
View attachment 215880
but recently I couldn't get into games on Heart and when I looked at Map selector the map was removed. is this a bug or did I miss read that the 5 weeks of summer maps aren't permanent? I'm just curious If Heart is gonna come back because I enjoyed playing on it.
this map is tooo good i love it but they remove it :(

Last edited:

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh this map scares me for the first time I’ve tried it. I think when Storysays about quality standards he means that children can be scared by this map, but map was played uniquely and I would like to see a similar map, which will not cause the same problems

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom