• other is reaction

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
I will vote for TNT-run since I used to play it a lot back in the days. (when the arcade lobby was still around)

Anyways, TNT-run as a game is not big enough to make a return to the network as a permanent game. I believe it's featured in the layer spleef mode which is currently being featured. But still, if Cube decides to bring back arcade games as a permanent mode, I'd be happy! :)

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
All these games are featured games probably because none of these games would last long as a permanent game. They get played a lot as featured game, but when they are permanent people could play them at anytime and the games won't be played anymore. I think it's fine the way it is since most people won't be playing any of this games for a long time. There are probably good reasons why they removed the arcade games in the first place.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Tnt-run and Paintball are my favourites.
We have a paintball game on the server in Minerware. Classic games were always the best one..
The other game I would like is the bridge that is already on Hypixel. If you dont know what it is just reply and I would like to explain it to you!

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Paintball, I enjoyed so much on other servers that are closed now, so if this minigame is implemented I would be very happy ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom