Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you rush and wipe out your neighbour or do you kit up and take your time

• Total voters

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
So what do you guys do first???
In duos I let my teammate rush middle (we both get block kit so I give him mine) to get the iron generator and then I get our island generator to get armour, carrots, blocks a sword and finally a pickaxe then we rush

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Well, I will say the first thing I do in skywars. First I take a single chest and rush to the person next to me, this way I will get more stuff.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
So what do you guys do first???
What game is this about... You have kits in skywars, bedwars,...
But I think it depends on with how many people i am playing.. and if i would play with some friends. Mostly when we play together with some friends we go on a rush or divide the tasks (going mid or take loot, (attack)).
But skywars is just a rush game...

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Solo: (OP Mode) I use the Miner kit and get armor and 30 blocks in OP Mode, armor makes a huge difference in OP mode. Then I rush.
Duos: (OP Mode) My friend uses builder kit, buys 15 blocks, and rushes to the closest team. I get armor, wood sword and I follow my friend to finish the team. We then rush the next team. We rush in a circle around the map. We don't protect our egg.
Squads: (OP Mode) One teammate stays to protect the egg. Everyone else gets armor, blocks and rushes from to team to next team.
Megas: (OP Mode) I get a stone sword, 2 sets of leather armor, a few gaps, 12 steak and a few dozen blocks I rush either sideways or straight (on Fruit and Time)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

crimsonsaturn15 wrote on endertom100's profile.
No problem! 😎 :cube_light:
Reesle wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hope you have a good day! :D
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Late happy birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on cjplayz1's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)
can someone recommend a gaming keyboard that actually lasts years
Top Bottom