Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
I'm just wondering, I've been looking for a new phone (One with a trackpad, also a touch screen, with a keyboard and also a big screen. (Also powerful.)) and I just remembered that some BBs have most of these features, the only problem is screen is not big enough, if you have any other recommendations for a phone with these features it would be appreciated if you post it here, thanks for reading!

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Keyboard helps me a LOT with posting threads on my phone, so does trackpad. (My thumbs are too big for iPhone screens especially while trying to write something, I usually make typos, and it's just annoying to try to tap where I want to correct.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stewart066

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
If you want trackpads BB's are your best bet despite not being as powerful as other phones, I'm in an iPhone and using the forums in this is horrible overall I wouldn't really recommend iPhone to anyone fir the price they are it's not worth it, if you want full out power go for a google phone or a samsung galaxy both have large screens and range in the prices of £100 - £250 a LOT cheaper than any apple product

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
If you want trackpads BB's are your best bet despite not being as powerful as other phones, I'm in an iPhone and using the forums in this is horrible overall I wouldn't really recommend iPhone to anyone fir the price they are it's not worth it, if you want full out power go for a google phone or a samsung galaxy both have large screens and range in the prices of £100 - £250 a LOT cheaper than any apple product
IPhone C 100 USD

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
First when I read the title I thought it said… "What do you think about Black Butler?" (Its an anime by the way)…. and now I'm disappointed.

Reactions: Skyezzles

ssgmilo56

Nov 29, 2013
Hey SGTkuzey, After reading what you are looking for , I think the BlackBerry Bold would be great for you. It has a smooth running trackpad, but also has a touch screen. I'm not so sure about the price, but I do not think it is too high! As for me, right now I am thinking about a Nokia Lumia.

ssgmilo56

Nov 29, 2013
Ah, ok. :P
Can anyone help me? At the moment I have the same phone as SGTkuzey (the Samsung Galaxy Ace) and I have noticed it has become very slow. I have googled it and done necessary things that will help the performance of the phone, but still no major difference. Any help?

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Can anyone help me? At the moment I have the same phone as SGTkuzey (the Samsung Galaxy Ace) and I have noticed it has become very slow. I have googled it and done necessary things that will help the performance of the phone, but still no major difference. Any help?
Try to clean the main menu of it, I used to have at least 15 applications in it and it took 3 mins for it to boot, but now I deleted all of them and it works perfectly.

ssgmilo56

Nov 29, 2013
I only have one app and one widget on the main menu... Something is wrong with my phone.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
I guess try taking out the battery and the SD card and put them back again, not sure what to do other than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom