Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi everyone! I'm currently working on a PvP client with a team of developers that will hopefully be releasing in the coming weeks/months. We're going to have features never seen in a client before, but what really do you want to see in a client? Please respond with some requests and I'll do my best to implement them! Thanks :D

Disclaimer: Not trying to advertise the client, just curious for suggestions. This client is not affiliated with CubeCraft or my position as a mod.

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
FOV mod(your pov doesn't change when your speed does), Freelook/Better Perspective(one of the most useful addons clients have to offer in my opinion), and AutoGG.

Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey Please Make it compatible with Mobile Devices, since there are barely
any Mobile Client & the ones that are there are completely useless. Please make it compatible with Mobile.
Eek sorry, the client as of rn is only going to be for Java Minecraft, if we see enough success we might try and make a Bedrock client, but it is much more difficult. (Especially for iOS devices)

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Fullbright, freelook/perspective, fps/cps/keystrokes, armor status, ping on tab list, auto gg, item physics, and Optifine are my favorites :)

Reactions: Fesa

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
be compatible with forge
Unfortunately it will have its own launcher, so it won’t be forge compatible
The ability to play mc with it
Great idea will implement
Can you clarify what you mean on this? I don’t believe it’s possible as there are captchas on the sites
Add Clippy, Office Assistant and Grammarly.
11/10 good idea

If I didn’t respond to your message I’ve added it to my todo list :)

AndreHazes

Nov 21, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm currently working on a PvP client with a team of developers that will hopefully be releasing in the coming weeks/months. We're going to have features never seen in a client before, but what really do you want to see in a client? Please respond with some requests and I'll do my best to implement them! Thanks :D

Disclaimer: Not trying to advertise the client, just curious for suggestions. This client is not affiliated with CubeCraft or my position as a mod.
i like things like kill aura enz

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom