Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What category did you choose?

• Total voters

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
  1. What is the first thing you must do in a Singleplayer Survival World? <get wood>
  2. Say 4 essential natural resources to survive your first night. <wood, coal, cobblestone, dirt>
  3. Where is the best place to survive your first night? <a dirt house or a wood house>
  4. Which is the first tool you must craft in order to survive your first night? <pickaxe
  5. Which is the best way to get torches? <smelt some o' dat logs and get charcoal>

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
What is the first thing you must do in a single player survival world?
Answer: get wood so you can make tools and weapons.
4 essential resources that you need for your first night.
Answer: Wood, Food, shelter, sword.
Where is the best place to survive the night?
Answer: I usually dig a hole underground and close it up for the night but if all else fails a cave.
Which is the first tool you must craft to survive the first night?
Answer: Sword
Which is the best way to get torches?
Answer: burn some wood and it makes charcoal.

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
What is the first thing you must do in a single player survival world?
Answer: get wood so you can make tools and weapons.
4 essential resources that you need for your first night.
Answer: Wood, Food, shelter, sword.
Where is the best place to survive the night?
Answer: I usually dig a hole underground and close it up for the night but if all else fails a cave.
Which is the first tool you must craft to survive the first night?
Answer: Sword
Which is the best way to get torches?
Answer: burn some wood and it makes charcoal.
last time I checked a shelter is not a resource, jus sayin

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
I chose the category Redstone (I really answered all of the questions in every category in my head, but I liked this one.) and I answered all questions,

1. Between which layers you can find redstone? - That's not easy at all! Idk, I know it's around lava level, I'm going to get level 11 and below?
  2. How far does a redstone signal reach? - 15 blocks maximum.
  3. Which are the 2 uses for a redstone repeater? - To add delay in a redstone signal, or reamplify the signal (make the signal go another 15 blocks)
  4. Why professional redstone builders use wool colors for their redstone paths? - To show the different parts of the circuits, i.e. Blue is the input line, and green wool is the output.
  5. Which is the most complex redstone build? - Um..there are so many circuits that are undiscovered, you cannot really give a true answer to this question.

gamehurricane19

1. What is the first thing you must do in a Singleplayer Survival World? Punch Wood if in a forest, Raid A Village if you spawn near one.
  2. Say 4 essential natural resources to survive your first night. Coal, Wood, Dirt, Water
  3. Where is the best place to survive your first night? Underground in a dirt Hole.
  4. Which is the first tool you must craft in order to survive your first night? Pickaxe.
  5. Which is the best way to get torches? Burn Wood for Charcoal or mine coal if you are within reach of one.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Questions for category: Mining.
  1. With what pickaxe you can mine Emerald? - Iron
  2. Between which layers is iron found? - 56 and below?
  3. Which one is rarer in a chunk: Gold or Diamond? - On average, I think it's diamond.
  4. Where can emerald be found? - Extreme Hills Biomes
  5. How many emeralds are in each world? - Idk, the amount mineable i don't know, but you could technically use villagers for infinite emeralds.
Questions for category: Fighting.
  1. How many health points does a zombie have? - 20
  2. Say 3 hostile mobs that can give you effects when they attack you. - Cave Spider, Wither, Wither Skeleton
  3. Say 5 different ways to kill an Enderman. - Suffocate it, kill w a sword, let it fall a ton of blocks, fill a huge area with water where it can't teleport, and let it die in the water, light it on fire with a lava bucket and let it burn
  4. How long does an iron sword lasts? - 256 hits?
  5. How many health points does the EnderDragon have? - 300
Questions for category: Surviving.
  1. What is the first thing you must do in a Singleplayer Survival World? - Punch wood and get wood. (For achievements, open inventory)
  2. Say 4 essential natural resources to survive your first night. - Food, tools, armor, blocks
  3. Where is the best place to survive your first night? - In a cut-off area, i.e. A blocked off cave, inside a wall
  4. Which is the first tool you must craft in order to survive your first night? - Pickaxe
  5. Which is the best way to get torches? Mine coal, or if you're safe, cook charcoal :/
Questions for category: Building.
  1. What is the very first building you may build in Survival Mode? - Your house/shelter
  2. How can you make water not flush? - Um, wat?
  3. Which is the best secret base WITHOUT using redstone? - Build underground using regular stone
  4. Is it possible to build under the world? - If by under bedrock level is what you mean, no.
  5. What does the term "Iron Farm" mean? - Iron golem farm, using villagers to spawn them and lava/fall damage, etc. To kill them for iron.
I'm a person that's decent, not expert at all aspects of Minecraft. Not overly good in one particular section, but I'm decent in a lot.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I giggle at your quiz and choose all the subjects!
  1. With what pickaxe you can mine Emerald? Iron and Diamond
  2. Between which layers is iron found? Bedrock to Sea Level (1-63, I think?)
  3. Which one is rarer in a chunk: Gold or Diamond? Diamond
  4. Where can emerald be found? Jungles, extreme hills, villager trades, and the B-Team Hideout.
  5. How many emeralds are in each world? ... Infinite?
  1. How many health points does a zombie have? 20 Max Health (10 hearts) and 1.5 armor points.
  2. Say 3 hostile mobs that can give you effects when they attack you. Cave spider, witch, wither skeleton.
  3. Say 5 different ways to kill an Enderman. Melee, water, lava, fall damage, wither skulls. (The only projectile that hits endermen)
  4. How long does an iron sword lasts? 251 uses
  5. How many health points does the EnderDragon have? 200 Max Health (100 Hearts)
  1. What is the first thing you must do in a Singleplayer Survival World? This question is a matter of opinion, but get wood?
  2. Say 4 essential natural resources to survive your first night. This question is a matter of opinion, but wood, coal, food, and stone.
  3. Where is the best place to survive your first night? This question is a matter of opinion, but a bed.
  4. Which is the first tool you must craft in order to survive your first night? This question is a matter of opinion, but a pickaxe.
  5. Which is the best way to get torches? This question is a matter of opinion, but smelting charcoal and farming trees.
  1. What is the very first building you may build in Survival Mode? This question is a matter of opinion, but a dirt house.
  2. How can you make water not flush? Surround it with blocks..? I didn't think water flushed outside of toilets.
  3. Which is the best secret base WITHOUT using redstone? This question is a matter of opinion, but a dirt wall in a hill/mountain.
  4. Is it possible to build under the world? No.
  5. What does the term "Iron Farm" mean? Using villagers to spawn iron golems in such a way that you can harvest infinite iron.
Questions for category: Redstone.
  1. Between which layers you can find redstone? 1-16
  2. How far does a redstone signal reach? 15 Blocks
  3. Which are the 2 uses for a redstone repeater? Renew a redstone signal or input signal into a block.
  4. Why professional redstone builders use wool colors for their redstone paths? To keep it organized.
  5. Which is the most complex redstone build? This question is a matter of opinion, but SethBling's brain.

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
I chose the category Redstone (I really answered all of the questions in every category in my head, but I liked this one.) and I answered all questions,

1. Between which layers you can find redstone? - That's not easy at all! Idk, I know it's around lava level, I'm going to get level 11 and below?
  2. How far does a redstone signal reach? - 15 blocks maximum.
  3. Which are the 2 uses for a redstone repeater? - To add delay in a redstone signal, or reamplify the signal (make the signal go another 15 blocks)
  4. Why professional redstone builders use wool colors for their redstone paths? - To show the different parts of the circuits, i.e. Blue is the input line, and green wool is the output.
  5. Which is the most complex redstone build? - Um..there are so many circuits that are undiscovered, you cannot really give a true answer to this question.
for 5 someone made an actual working minecraft calculator

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
for 5 someone made an actual working minecraft calculator
Well, how do you know that someone made a calculator with trigonometry functions like sine, cosine, and tangent, or that there's something even more complicated, like a working computer than you can minecraft inside minecraft but isn't on youtube? It's really a matter of opinion.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Well I didn't watch the entire video, lol, and they have sin cosine and tangent :/
But still, there still could be more complex machines, even if that one is pretty cool (which it is)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
This one. My Friends. Is Legit.

1. With what pickaxe you can mine Emerald? - Iron, and diamond (I think)
  2. Between which layers is iron found? 40 is the golden layer
  3. Which one is rarer in a chunk: Gold or Diamond? 11-12 is the golden layer
  4. Where can emerald be found? Extreme hills
  5. How many emeralds are in each world? derp.
  1. How many health points does a zombie have? 40... ya... idk.
  2. Say 3 hostile mobs that can give you effects when they attack you. witch, cave spider, and wither
  3. Say 5 different ways to kill an Enderman. you swing your sword. you twerk while swinging your sword. you put a pumpkin on ur head while swinging your sword, you put a roof right over your head while swinging your sword, you swing your hand.
  4. How long does an iron sword lasts? Impossibru. random guess. 475
  5. How many health points does the EnderDragon have? probs..... 10000
  1. What is the first thing you must do in a Singleplayer Survival World?Open ur inventory...
  2. Say 4 essential natural resources to survive your first night. Wood, food, weapon, shelter... but depends,
  3. Where is the best place to survive your first night? depends. for me, in a mansion.
  4. Which is the first tool you must craft in order to survive your first night? depends.... wood pickae. <-- normal answer
  5. Which is the best way to get torches? coal on a stick. charcoal is derp.
  1. What is the very first building you may build in Survival Mode? depends. a house.
  2. How can you make water not flush? w/e or put sponge first and then water
  3. Which is the best secret base WITHOUT using redstone? breaking a block which revels the house.
  4. Is it possible to build under the world? If u can dream it. u can do it... jk... No... it will be cool if u can though.
  5. What does the term "Iron Farm" mean? a system that gets you iron by itself.
Questions for category: Redstone.
  1. Between which layers you can find redstone? 20 and 5.
  2. How far does a redstone signal reach? ... 12 blocks?...
  3. Which are the 2 uses for a redstone repeater? power a pistant in a certain way, or extent the redstone signal
  4. Why professional redstone builders use wool colors for their redstone paths? dont know what ur asking... but, to identify where a specific thing goes where and to separate to limit confusion.(youtube)
  5. Which is the most complex redstone build? opinionated. for me, rubik's build in his builder app. :P

Did I do good?

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Btw, when i play Minecraft Survival, WHICH I DONT RECOMMEND D:, my goal is to kill the endedragon, and after i do that, i explode my house and quit. Hate survival D:

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
too scurred to play mc survival bcuz of herobrine even tho ik hes not real but screw it, i be mining and ill hear a retarded zobie go ghrgfurebgfurdkvbe and itl scare me to death. thinking its herobrine lol.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
first thing you do in a mc survival world: punch a tree like a boss.
name 4 essential resources on your first night: coal,food,wood,and cobble.
best place to survive your first night: i carve my way into the side of a cliff and add a door,bed,crafting table and furnace.
a tool you MUST craft your first night to survive: a stone sword.
best way to get torches: smelting wood into charcoal make sticks boom torches.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom